Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 06:21 AM   #1  
Sheila E.

S/C/G: 174.8/141.4/140

Height: 5'6"

Default IP Daily Chat - Fri. 5 Nov. 2010

Welcome and welcome back to the Daily Chat thread -- introduce yourself, post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-Scale Victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms

Progress photos have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

3FATCHICKS Forum Technical Stuff

Tickers and signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have
  • been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days
  • AND
  • posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum.
When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread
for more information and instructions.

Search: If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using Google. More information is here in this Search tip using Google

Quoting: The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Other helpful links

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

PDF file of Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book, The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You
Old 11-05-2010, 08:17 AM   #2  
Third time's the charm!

S/C/G: 254.8/Ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Happy Friday!!!
Old 11-05-2010, 08:18 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 196.8/152.2/130

Height: 5"0'

Yippee! Love fridays!
Old 11-05-2010, 08:19 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

Default morning

Good morning to everyone...Today I'm going to make it a point to get in some
exercise..something...to get this body moving...
I can do this..I can do this..and right now thats how i feel I can do this
and its exciting...
Old 11-05-2010, 08:20 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

I would like to be on the Christmas Challange but I can't figure it out..
Old 11-05-2010, 08:21 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 187/152/145

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning all!

Am up and at it on a day off, headed for some pre op blood work!

Had my WI#5 this morning, and I think I have become a member of the slow losers club. I am completely ok with that!

I am in at 165.5 and down 3 more inches. I am really starting to like what I see in the mirror.

NSV - My panties don't leave dents in my hips!

Cheers to all for an awesome Friday! I'll be back later!
Old 11-05-2010, 08:32 AM   #7  

JudoGirl... I just put down my information and then I was magically in the spreadsheet for the christmas challenge! LOL. I'm sure if you put in a post... check the spreadsheet after a few days your in. If you don't get added to the spreadsheet you can just ask journeysend and I'm sure she will add you to the list.

Last edited by joellio; 11-05-2010 at 08:33 AM.
Old 11-05-2010, 08:52 AM   #8  
CBG

S/C/G: 196/163/160

Height: 5'6"

Happy Friday, Everyone. New to the forum and find the comments suggestions and information here very informative. Finding the IP program easy to follow (into week #4)and am finally able to take some weight off that wasn't budging before.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:00 AM   #9  

S/C/G: Oct 2010 282/222/180

Good morning! Happy Friday to all.

I was looking to talk to JonathanandZeus but it seems I can't send posts just yet to individuals. Can anyone give me a hint on how to do that?
Old 11-05-2010, 09:15 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 195.5/173.2/160

Height: 5'9"

Default Happy Friday

Thanks to everyone for their great support. I'm into week 5 and the last 2 weeks have been slow for me (1# and 1.2# lost) and this board has definitely helped to keep me going.....especially over the weekends.

Have a great Friday and wonderful weekend everyone!

chris
Old 11-05-2010, 09:20 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 180/180/130

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Everyone!!!
Today is the end of my second week and tomorrow I go for my second WI. So far I have followed the program but I am having a hard time with the two cups of veggies. I'm looking forward to trying new recipes to see if I enjoy them more. Have a great day! God Bless You!
Old 11-05-2010, 09:31 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 223/see ticker/160

Height: 5'4"

Good morning everybody!

I've had a busy few days so am behind on my reading but will do that next. I was on my Wii this morning and checked my weight. It says I'm down to 205!!! That's 4 lbs since my official WI last Tuesday! My mini-goal is to be in Onederland by the time we visit our friends in California on the 19th. I just might make it!
NSV yesterday - I attended a celebration for work last night and saw a lot of people who I only see a few times a year. I got so many compliments on how I was looking and several women wanting to know how. I happily told them to check out IP (and 3FatChicks). While everyone was drinking wine and beer, I stuck to club soda. For appies they had a small veggie tray amongst the chips, dips, cheese, bread etc. My one little slip was that I did have 2 slices of deli roast turkey with my veggies, which I counted towards my dinner protein. I don't think that will hurt too badly.

Well, happy Friday everyone!!!
Old 11-05-2010, 09:49 AM   #13  

Well I'm so excited about this change (weight loss, additional energy) and I am making a conciencious effort to be more healthy in my everyday life... I was doing this Scrapbook page last week about my mom and in my journalling I wrote about her going back to school and how proud I was that she always lead by example and I realized that my daughter is following my lead so why not make my life the best I can so that she might feel the same way about me. So anyways my daughter is 9 and is on the chubby side. For the last few weeks I've been making huge batches of rice so she could have it with her meat at supper. Well this week she said well I'll just have some veggies too. Yesterday she asked me to go for a walk after supper which I thought was a great idea and so we decided that we could do this every night after supper. She was asking me questions about why I am on a diet when to her I seem fine and I told her about wanting to be healthier so that I would be around for as long as possible and about not being so tired all the time and being able to play more with her and she said well I want those things too. So I am going to focus more on making healthy choices for myself and helping her make healthy choices for herself so hopefully she will learn these behaviors instead of the negative ones that I have been living! It's just a new perspective for me and I am so happy to have made the connection. It gives me hope that I will acheive and be able to maintain this lifestyle.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:07 AM   #14  
Lorrie

S/C/G: 280/191/200

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeatlast73 View Post
Good morning! Happy Friday to all.

I was looking to talk to JonathanandZeus but it seems I can't send posts just yet to individuals. Can anyone give me a hint on how to do that?
I am here --- but you have to have 20 posts first before you can send private messages to other members. Keep posting and then after 20, try sending me a message!

L
Old 11-05-2010, 10:45 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 175/156/140

Height: 5'0"

Default 20 Pounds!!!

Welll good morning and happy Friday everyone!!

Huge victory for me this morning I broke the twenty pound mark!!!

Smiling all day long!! I feel like all I want is right within my grasp!!! It's soo amazing what can make u feel motivated!!! Feeling my collar bones and wearing a tighter shirt is AMAZING!!!

Just wanted to share!! Have a great day everyone!!
PS cant figure out how to keep my weight tracker still for every post??
Closed Thread