View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 06:49 AM   #3
Lexxiss
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Okie, I love the title of today's thread! Transformation is really what we're doing here when we make a long term commitment to a new way of eating. I'm not a fan of Dr. Phil, but his line is "we cannot change what we don't acknowledge". Thinking about your sleep patterns is the first step to making a change. My DH takes a nap every afternoon, but I usually don't because I have a hard enough time sleeping at night. Cheers! To good health! See ya later.

Natasha, I always think you are the busy one, especially this week. I'm glad your haz mat turned out ok. We live on the interstate here, too. Sometimes the truck accidents are really bad and other times....once it was a semi load of avocados that turned over. Lots of them went in the river and people were fishing them out.

Me, just the usual list. I always forget the pool is closed for 2 days for maintenance in Nov. so no pool today or tomorrow. They are having a club member party tonight to appease us, so I think I'll go. Before anything...coffee!

My last 54 pounds lost on SBD My 2014 Beacher Bio!