General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-01-2010, 03:35 AM   #1  
Tiff

S/C/G: 322/ticker/175

Height: 5' 7"

Default very random

super tired here in ohio tonight. i love that i am lying here in the recliner, while 2 of the 3 dogs are SNORING taking up space on the couch. that is saying something, one weighs 100lbs, the other weighs 155lbs. not much room left for me. we have however all three crammed on the couch before, and that is always very interesting.

i cant sleep, i have a ton of crap on my mind. and rather than go in the kitchen and start eating...i'm not hungry of course, just bored and tired which we all know is a very dangerous combination....anyways, i have decided to see who is awake this evening.

if your awake and bored give me a shout. i think if watch one more episode of the law and order svu marathon, it will leave me brain dead

if i don't answer, well, that hopefully means i'm asleep ........
pipernoswiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:06 PM   #2  
Gotta run!

S/C/G: 210/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'5

Hope you got some sleep. Was just going to ask you what kind of dog the black and white one is in your avatar? Border collie, lab? Reminds me of my boy, Chase, he's a BC cross also.
Aunty Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:30 PM   #3  
Tiff

lol, i did finally fall asleep shortly after the post. the black and white boy is diesel, he is a year now, but in that pic, he was 7months old and he is a great dane. we just didnt have his ears done. the all black girl in my signature is piper, and that pic was taken 4 years ago.......she is half dane half lab and likes to steal food. that's why my screen name is piper-no-swiper and finally the brindle boy is howie. he was all dane, he passed away last may we still cry for him. but he had a good long life.

we also have a small girl named bella mae, will have to find a pic of her to put up....she is a mixed breed we picked up at the pound, and i have no clue what she is other than a diva!

love love love my "adpoted" kids, absolute dog lover for sure of ANY breed
Old 11-01-2010, 01:03 PM   #4  
Tiff

okay......geeshaweesh, only took me a half an hour to figure it out, but...i did it

added the pic of our little mixed breed to my signature. she looks bigger in that pic than what she really is,she only weighs 24 pounds. vet said, chihuahua, beagle, wiener dog mix! LMAO
Old 11-01-2010, 01:14 PM   #5  
Gotta run!

S/C/G: 210/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'5

Ah! It's hard to see size in the pictures, Danes are such a sweet breed. I love dogs with the natural ears. I love those soft leathery big ears. Speaking of ears... wow, Bella Mae has a nice set They are all very pretty, thanks for sharing.
Aunty Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:19 PM   #6  
Tiff

awe thanks! yours too! wish i could see them closer. bet ya they keep you moving, bc's have tons of fun energy

i added you to my buddy list, I HOPE (this forum stuff eludes me)

hope you have a good day!