Old 11-01-2010, 10:38 AM   #1  
OMW to a brand new me!

S/C/G: 312/seeticker/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Weekend NSV

OK so I am not sure if this is REALLY an NSV but I dunno what else to call it so here it goes.

I have been struggling for the last week or so, just adjusting and trying to get into a regular work out routine. This Saturday was my son's birthday. I knew going into Saturday that it was going to be an "off plan" sort of day, and I was ok with that. I mean life is life right? And sometimes we just have to roll with it. Well it ended up being an off plan weekend. That is ok too for one reason.

Sunday night for dinner I could not decide what to have. I was at the store grabbing some last minute trick or treat candy (of which I had none) and was going through all of the choices. I mean after all since Saturday had been COMPLETELY off plan (pizza, chips, dip, birthday cake) then Sunday was just a free day too, back on plan on Monday. That was the idea anyway.

So as hubs and I were at the store, looking at enchiladas and pasta, I realized, that NONE Of it sounded good at all. Really what I wanted was a nice salad, some steamed veggies and roasted chicken. Everything that I would have wanted two months ago, and thought that I would want yesterday was just making me feel gross. I already felt gross from Saturday's food and the thought of putting more of that fatty greasy crap in my body was making me want to be sick!!!!! That was a first.

So after dinner we decided to just finish off the birthday cake. Homemade Chocolate fudge with cheesecake center. Yum right? Yeah not. I had noticed it on Saturday, but Sunday I was sitting there on the couch, having that last piece and I realized, that I was ok with one bite, that none of it all weekend tasted as good as I remembered.

This morning is back on plan, with a realization. The longer I am on this journey the more my body really is changing. I may not notice it physically yet, but the changes are for sure happening. Sleeping was hard for both hubs and I last night, and this morning we are DRAGGING. Seriously its a two cup of coffee day and recently its been a half cup MAYBE day. So, that is my victory.

Sorry it ended up so long HAHA
lazylioness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 298/238...285.5/217/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
I realized, that NONE Of it sounded good at all.
That is a fantastic NSV.

Quote:
the thought of putting more of that fatty greasy crap in my body was making me want to be sick!!!!!
So was this.

Quote:
none of it all weekend tasted as good as I remembered
That one I can identify with my prior fast food addiction.

You are doing a fantastic job of inspiring the rest of us. Keep posting.
DixC Chix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:24 PM   #3  
OMW to a brand new me!

S/C/G: 312/seeticker/135

Height: 5'1"

Thanks!
Someday's it just feels like too much. So it is nice when something like that happens.
lazylioness is offline   Reply With Quote