Old 10-29-2010, 01:56 PM   #1  
Native Texan

S/C/G: 270/231.5/140

Height: 5'2"

Smile Praise Page

Hello all
I'm starting this thread just as a means to give thanks and praise to the Almighty GOD, who is awesome in all things. Everyday HE blesses us in some way. Often we don't realize it, and thus fail to give thanks. So you are welcome to join me if you'd like, or just watch the wonders HE is working in my life ~~~Blessings to all who witness the power of our GOD!~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1) Thank you Father, for the amazing things you are doing in my life. Thank you for the protection you have given my granddaughter today You saw the great need for it. Thank you for providing for me in the most amazing way this week. I'm so grateful for listening to you and obeying. You are so merciful, you are amazing GOD. Amazing is one of my favorite words for you LORD, because through you, all things are possible.
islandchick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:54 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

Thanks for starting this thread ! I thank the dear Lord for so many things. I have always wanted a white Christmas tree and my husband bought me one today. Ever since I was a child I have wanted one for some reason. I also thank him today for those two kittens who will have to move out side when I put it up. They entertain us at night time, but they would just destroy my tree.
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 09:37 PM   #3  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

GOD has blessed us in so many ways, it would take a book to fill them; but today I thanked him for this day; for all the blessings He sends our way; for our family & friends (and for the ones here too); plus for our income; our food & clothes; our warm, comfortable home; and for healing our bodies each night so that we can do all that we need to do each day.

I also want to thank him for the blessings we received when we went shopping today; for taking care of all our needs and then some. We met up with quite a few friends today; and it was nice to see them out and about. I found a really cute 8' Straw Crow for my display; when I got to the cash, the lady said they were half price today -- only $3.97 each, so I sent DH back to get another one so we'd have one on each side and they look grand.

I want to thank Him for all the **** pretty snow **** that fell after we got home -- it really looked pretty even on our display. I love the first snows as they always look so clean and bright even if my hands were cold. Gotta get those hats and mittens out now ...

Oh, and thanks for my DH and our furry baby, NIKO too!!!
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 09:20 PM   #4  
Rosebud

I want to THANK GOD for this day; and all the blessings He sends our way -- we did find the thermometer we needed for our front porch so we can see it well. Plus DH bought me an adorable porcelain Angel girl that bows her head and prays as she sings "SILENT NIGHT". Her hands clasp together as in prayer while her fiber optic wings change many colors of the rainbow ... she is so lovely!

I also found some slippers as well; another gift to go under the tree, but it took us almost an hour to find ones that fit me (trying them on and off; on and off); and they were on sale to boot (no pun intended) ... We picked up some good sales for household stuff today as well; always grateful for that; stocking up for the winter.

Felt good today; was able to walk around pretty good and got some more exercise in -- I need all I can get. Now it is time to put my legs up and rest them for tomorrow ... for another good day!

PS ~ Oh, I almost forgot -- I want to THANK JESUS for relieving the pain I was having in my middle/upper back the last two days; not sure what caused it, but I prayed to JESUS that He would help me and during the night, the pain went away. Today, I felt really good: only a couple of jabs when I moved too quickly, but not bad. I injured my shoulders and back some years ago, so have to be so careful what I do; no lifting or twisting or quick jerky moves or I pay big-time.

PTL, for His Mercy & Compassion endures forever ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 10-30-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:41 AM   #5  
Native Texan

Thank you LORD, for being so kind and so merciful. I am so undeserving of your grace. JESUS thank you for the revelation that although the road looks difficult and impossible to reach the other side, through you all things ARE possible. Thank you JESUS for the beautiful day How mighty you are O LORD. Even the smallest of prayers are heard by you. Father I believe in your promises.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:03 AM   #6  

My 3 praises for today:
1. My Father never giving up on me and loving me unconditionally.

2. Never getting to old to learn something

3. The house work I have to do today because that means I have a home!
Old 10-31-2010, 03:35 PM   #7  
Native Texan

Dear LORD how mighty you are! LORD let us praise your name on this day filled with darkness. Arm us with your armour O LORD that we might defeat the enemy. Thank you JESUS for saving me from the darkness. Most high GOD, only you have dominion over all things, good and evil, big and small. LORD thank you for the pastor using the EXACT words as you revealed to me in my dream. O LORD, I am listening to you as you reveal your will to me. Thank you LORD JESUS! for providing for me today
Old 11-02-2010, 08:09 PM   #8  
Native Texan

My FATHER, thank you for your great sacrifice. I am less than a grain of sand, but in your eyes I am more. Through your strength, I am strong. I thank you oh LORD for things which you show me, for through your vision I see far. There is none other like thee oh LORD. Your ways are higher than my ways. Your thoughts are more than my thoughts. Thank you dear LORD, for not letting go of me. Thank you for always being near to me, even when I am far from you.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:47 PM   #9  
Native Texan

Oh Lord how magnificent you are! You keep us Lord, even in these tough financial times, close to you. Your glory is ever present Lord. Father you comfort and provide for us even on the darkest days. Jesus you, and you alone, are our strength to carry on. We struggle Lord, but you lift us up. Thank you Father, for my health. It's not perfect, but it is sufficient. I can work Lord and I am so thankful for that. Jesus, you are the light of the world!
Thank you for guiding me through the darkness. You have blessed me and my family so abundently. Without you, I am nothing.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:40 AM   #10  

I love this song and I just feel like singing to the Lord this morning in thanks for everything!

Just A Little Talk With Jesus by Cleavant Derricks

I once was lost in sin but Jesus took me in, And then a little light from heaven filled my soul; He bathed my heart in love and wrote my name above, Now just a little talk with Jesus makes me whole....

Sometimes my path seems drear, without a ray of cheer, And then a cloud of doubt may hide the day; the mists of sin may rise and hide the stary skies, But just a little talk with Jesus clears the way.....

I may have doubts and fears, my eyes be filled with tears, But Jesus is a friend who watches day and night; I go to him in prayer, He knows my every care, And just a little talk with Jesus makes it right....
Chorus:
Now let us ,have a little talk with Jesus let us tell him all our troubles He will hear our faint-est cry and He will answer by and by; Now when you Feel a little pray'rful yearning as your heart unto Heaven is turning, You will Find a little talk with Jesus makes it right, it makes it right.

Last edited by Bootsie; 11-04-2010 at 05:50 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:43 PM   #11  
Native Texan

Bootsie~ What a great song!

For those that don't know it you can listen to it here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nhyU...eature=related

Last edited by islandchick1; 11-04-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:09 PM   #12  
Native Texan

Jesus, how wonderful you are! There could never be a bluer sky without your hand. Thank you Lord, for the beauty you create. We are priviledged to see your wonders. No one but you could form the mountains or fill the oceans. Oh Lord, how I long for the honor to kneel before you, the King of all kings. Jesus, thank you for quieting the fears I have. I know you are in control always, and all things are for your glory. Lord, you are with me always and forever.
Old 11-06-2010, 10:03 AM   #13  
Native Texan

Oh Father, thank you for your love and your sacrifice. No other could love me more than you. Lord, how could anyone look at the details of the most delicate flower or the ruggedness of the highest mountain and doubt that you alone are the creator of all? There is beauty and strength in all you do. Jesus, how perfect in every way you are. The Lamb without blemish. Thank you Lord. You are guiding my ways which I could have never found on my own. Thank you for not turning from me when I called your name. You are my Savior, you are the Everlasting.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:38 PM   #14  
Native Texan

Oh Father how infinite in all things you are! To think you hold the universe in your hand still cannot describe your magnificence! I am so blessed by you God. You are the only one worthy of praise. Thank you Jesus! Thank you for letting me NOT speak in haste and anger. Thank you for the time you provided for me to think things over. You are the light of the world.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #15  
Rosebud

Well, I want to THANK & PRAISE THE LORD for some ANGEL HELP tonight -- I had a weird thing happen to me last night when I came on this site. A yellow box came up on my screen that said this "Firefox is going to block all images on this page/site" and I thought, "What -- no way -- I don't want them to do that" so I immediately closed the box!

Then all my images disappeared off my screen, including AVATARS, SMILIES, EMOTICONS, SIGNATURES, PICTURES, and even the SUBMIT REPLY boxes were gone!!! Yikes ... so I couldn't post here anymore!!! I thought, "What is this? Some kind of virus or sabotage? Oh, no ..."

I searched everywhere; I asked around -- I tried everything I could think of but to no avail. So I went and answered some emails instead. Then I came back on tonight, and that is when I realized that I couldn't even post. So I went to Mozilla's site and tried to send them a message; I tried and tried and tried ... nothing but problems.

So I started praying, "JESUS help me ... I really believe you want me on this site, esp for praying ... " Then all of a sudden as I was wondering outloud if I could post through IE instead ... guess what popped up on my PC ALL BY ITSELF ???

Yeppers, IE ... came on and even sent me to the hotmail with Mozilla's email address, so I wrote them a letter explaining what happened and asked them to try and fix the problem or I won't be able to use them for this site anymore.

Then I decided to check here through IE and it all came on as it should be with everything restored. So I will use IE until Mozilla can get that problem fixed up and if they don't, I will have to use IE from now on ...

So, I definitely had some ANGEL HELP tonight ... and THANK YOU, LORD for hearing and answering my prayer so quickly ...

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 11-08-2010 at 09:28 PM.