View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 07:26 AM   #5
cottagebythesea

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning girls, and Happy Friday!

I was awoken before 5 by Maggie, telling me that the dogs made a mess downstairs. I had heard them barking and jumping around, but thought they were just trying to wake us up. Here, they managed to rip open a box of After Eight dinner mints and devoured the entire contents. Now I'm quite concerned that the chocolate will make them sick. I let them outside immediately so I wouldn't have to clean up anything, just in case. Any of you, who have dogs, do you think they'll be alright? The girls assured me that their dogs have gotten into chocolate before, but I'm still a little worried about them.

OK, I have the girls practicing their piano right now, then they're going to get dressed while I have my shower, and have them decide what they want for breakfast. Audrey wants pancakes, but I don't want to mess with making them. Maybe she'll be happy with French toast. Once they're off on the school bus, I'll be heading home, with a stop at the bank on the way.
I have a bit of grocery shopping to do, but don't have any set plans for the rest of my day.

Well, the girls are hanging over my shoulder, so I'd better get going.