Old 10-11-2010, 05:22 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default w.O.W. Halloween Challenge Week 6

Yep it is. Week 6!

Halloween is stalking us!!

I doubt I will be around much this week. But I will try to check in when I can.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:09 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Well, still got a feww weeks left, won't get out of the 140's this challenge, but should get into them!!

W 100
E Walk at lunch, maybe a run after work, see how the knees feel. Elliptical if they don't cooperate
E OP
D One day at a time
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:39 PM   #3  
from Here to There...

S/C/G: 256.2 lbs/241.2 lbs/120 lbs

Just back from a week-end at the in-laws - they were celebrating a wedding anniversary. Missed the party - wasn't feeling well - but saw all the people that count to me anyway. Food was a little difficult as we had an extra passenger in the car, and no space to pack a cooler as I usually do. Most of my choices were healthy, though, so I'm pretty pleased. Back on track this week, and on to Hallowe'en!

My WEED:
W - 8 X 8oz
E - my pedometer stalls at around 4,000 steps, so that's my minimum; add on weight training and/or cardio as energy allows
E - stay on plan, esp. low sodium!
D - just get through radiation therapy - session 10/25 tomorrow

Have a good week everyone!
SeaWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 09:17 PM   #4  
~~transforming Diva~

S/C/G: 368-heaviest 299/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Helloo ladies!!!
Sea Wave - just half way there on the radiation!!! Hang in there!! And good job staying on plan over the weekend!!!

Mother Mavis - if you don't get out of the 140's you will be darned close!!!

I went to the state fair yesterday and had an 1/8th of a funnel cake, corn on the cob with butter and 4 0z of fried alligator my calories for the day were 1750 so I am not to upset.

W- 64oz +
E - 20 minutes treadmill, incline 5.5 @ 2.6 mph, 30 minutes weight training and 60 minute Zumba class
E - right back on plan at 1496 calories!!
D - Battle valiantly with pre TOM depression and craving to binge
WillsAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:41 PM   #5  
Calorie Counter

MM you are totally right. Lets totally get into the next few weeks of this challenge!!!!!!!

I worked out lightly for an hour today. but at least I went to the gym!

I got my car back so I am really truly happy about that.

Life is good. even with all the stresses I have the love of my life, and my children. I have no reason to be down. so I am pulling myself together. I think I have pinpointed a reason for my recent bout of depression. I think its because my baby is in school. Everytime I see a baby, I think I want one. Logicallly I dont, I know I don't. But I miss having Tommy here with me. (and he is onlly going half days, next year is going to kill me). Anyway I think now that I have admitted it to myself, I will start feeling better.

W 64 oz (half way there)
E 60 minutes done
E 1600 cals
D Be happy! tryint to

Last edited by jcatron243; 10-12-2010 at 04:44 PM.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:51 PM   #6  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

I can't believe we are into week 6 and I'm only down about 5 lbs since the start of this challenge. Can't believe my goal was to be in onederland by the ball (Nov. 4) and it doesn't even look like I'm gonna get out of the 2-teens. Frustrating. No more deadline-type number goals for me. Hopefully the scale will start moving downward soon.

Hope everyone has a good week.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:27 PM   #7  
~~transforming Diva~

JC - ((Hugs)) I cried when my son went to kindergarten, maybe you could volunteer at his school and do activities with the kids, if you have enough free time. I know it is hard but just think how he is going to thrive and the fun he is gonna have.

MamaP - Don't beat yourself up, you look fabulous in that gown, you are not only losing weight but you are improving your health and you have accomplished what a lot of people haven't!!! ((Hugs))

W-64 oz +
E- 60 minutes treadmill, 30 mins. weight training
E- right at 1500 calories!!
D-keeping busy so I don't give in to TOM depression
Old 10-13-2010, 05:26 AM   #8  
Calorie Counter

Willsangel~I cant volunteer right now because I have PT when he is in school. but after the first of the year I will do some volunteering.

Work again today. Two more days. I hope they go better than the last few.

W 64 oz
E 35 minutes. I am going to workout tonight. No swim team, just a parents meeting
E 1400 cals
D Use every step to my benefit!
Old 10-13-2010, 07:22 PM   #9  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

GEESH!! Things have gotten busy this week. Took Monday off to work on the barn...that was fun!! We are MEAP testing at school...huge deal. WOrking out late every night, but getting it in. Weight is up and I want to hurt something. I seriously do not know what to do differently. I think I will be in the 170's for the rest of my life. Ladies..Keep up the good work. Any ideas or suggestions...send them my way.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:52 AM   #10  
from Here to There...

S/C/G: 256.2 lbs/241.2 lbs/120 lbs

Just popping in to say hi! and that I haven't forgotten you! Radiation therapy is really sapping my energy, so I'm not posting much (but I am lurking!) Nice to see everyone keeping it up!

WillsAngel - keeping on track at 1500 cals - I can't imagine how you do that and work out the way you do!

Jeni - the first day my son went to the caregiver's, he slammed the door in my face when I went to pick him up. Luckily, she reassured me that he just didn't want to be the first to leave and miss anything, and she was right. But, boy, it took everything I had to not stand there bawling! Of course you're a little down with your son off, even if it's only half a day. But you'll get used to it and be amazed at his learning and growing.

Kris (MamaP) and mtiger - I hate weight-related deadlines and goals. I tend to go for the behaviour ones (lowering sodium intake) or activity ones (5000 steps 7 days in a row). Weight loss is a nice-to-have for me, but my focus is really on the lifestyle/health changes. Maybe that would work for you too?

Hugs to everyone, and have a good end-of-week!
SeaWave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:24 AM   #11  
~~transforming Diva~

Weed for 10/13/10

W - 640z +
E- Mile walk with sister and mom
E- only about 1100 cal but it was a lot of food
D-My neighbor noticed my weight loss!!! YAY
Old 10-14-2010, 06:10 PM   #12  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

New mini semester starts on Monday. All computer courses for me so easy-peasy. I got into it with my landlord so I have to find another place to live next month. I'm actually relieved. Ready for my own space again.

Hoping for another loss tomorrow!

JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:51 PM   #13  
~~transforming Diva~

Hey all!!

W - 64oz +
E- 20 minutes weight training 60 minute Zumba class
E- at about 1000 cals, not very hungry today.
D - trying to ignore the bloating from pre-TOM
Old 10-14-2010, 10:00 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Finally had to buy a new used car. Pick it up tomorrow, so that will be good, except for the payments...

W 100
E Did crunches but that's it
E OP
D Keeping at it
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:24 AM   #15  
Calorie Counter

Hi everyone. Today is friday no work, but tons of house work and babysitting today. No school.

I am working on a new workout plan and food plan. My weight is up a total of 15 pounds now. I know I can get it back off and I am starting to pull myself together and do it today.

1: run. 35 minutes. I wont let the fact that I cant go as fast anymore.
2. use the arm pedalling machine for 10 minute. I use this in PT. Its not a high calorie burner, but it will help relax my muscles. Work on nautalis machines. low weights for arms. Cool down on the elliptical for 10 minutes. Then sit in the steam room to relax everything for 20minutes. By the time I'm done it will be time for a quick lunch then pick up the kids from school. (since there is no school today I have to leave out the steam room).

Food: Well I know what works for me. No carbs at night. No sugar. No soda. So I am going back to that plan. 1500 cals to start with, but once I get more into salads for lunch, chicken and veggies for dinner, my cal count will be down to 1200. I will finally be back to the point where I can stock up on good veggies and salad. No more fixating on price over calories.

I am feeling really pumped up about this plan. I know I will get back to my old self again!!

W 80 oz
E What I said
E 1500 cals
D house work. keep moving.