Old 10-06-2010, 10:28 PM   #1  
Shawna

S/C/G: 157.5/143/125

Height: 5' 3"

Default Wonderslim Protein Drinks?

Does anyone use these? I am running low on HNS and dietdirect has these on sale this week. They only have 12g protein (vs 15 in the protidiet or MRC ones) so I'm wondering if that will make a huge difference?
sgustin8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:05 AM   #2  
Sieze the Day

S/C/G: 180/161.5/140

Height: 5'3"

I think BariWise and ProtiDiet are the two that are recommended as replacements for MRC HNSs because they have basically the same nutrition info. Not sure about the Wonderslim but the protein is the biggest factor in the HNS theory so I would try and stick with the 15g or higher. I use the EAS Advantage Carb shakes too and they are pretty cheap at BJs or Sam's club and they sell them at Walmart too.
soon2b1hotmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 11:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 204/178.8/155

Height: 5'6"

Just some hopefully helpful Info. I was looking for the protein drinks online as I am currently not enrolled in the program and I found a cheaper site than diet direct. At familybariatric .com the liquid drinks sell for $7/box and they are Protidiet protein drinks, just like the programs and the shipping is a lot cheaper the more you buy. It is outrageous for just one or 2 boxes but it will save you money. I got 10 boxes 7drinks/box for $82 that includes the shipping!! Hope this helps some people. I love MRC but it can get pricey.
emilyszynaka is offline   Reply With Quote