Old 10-04-2010, 08:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 297/256/not sure

Height: 5' 2"

Default If you started out with your boobs hanging at your waist...

...what did you end up with once you lost weight? Two flattened tubes hanging at your waist?

Or did they shrink back up onto your chest at all?

Fat or thin, once they're down there, are we going to have to tuck them into our waistband forever?
Truffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:36 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

I received a birthday card with this:

'You know what they say....you know you're getting old when you go to touch your toes and your boobs touch the floor first.'

I think this could apply to weight loss too.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 10-07-2010 at 07:02 AM.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:43 PM   #3  
getting less fluffy

S/C/G: 255/ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

I'll be honest from my experience. I started off at 255 5'2" and I wore a 44DD/E My breast are a sorry excuse for boobs if I saw any...lol I will tell you mine are smaller. I am a 36D now. But they are very wrinkly. Like my 80 year old grannies. I hope and pray they tighten up so to speak. No one can tell at all when I have my bra on tho. And when I am am going around in myy night gown I will say they stand up a little better. They dont hang as low as they use to, but they are flatter.

But I started in Jan. So I will have to see what time does to me ;0

Last edited by Terre; 10-04-2010 at 08:44 PM.
Terre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 08:43 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 297/256/not sure

Thank you, Terre. I haven't lost much at all yet, but wonder what I'll end up with when I'm done. Now that I'm not 20, the results might not be too pretty.
Truffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:28 AM   #5  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 301/see ticker/160

Mine hang pretty low now when bra-less but I have been able to get some pretty underwire bras and they look fine in those. At least, DH is pleased.
time2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 09:29 AM   #6  
Shooting Star

S/C/G: 261.2/245.8/199

Height: 5'7.5"

I have a friend who lost over a hundred and she swears by Netrogena lotion with "Active Copper." She says it really helped shrink and tighten up her skin.
StarGetsFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:02 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

I made a joke when I first posted. However, since I have lost weight my breasts hang down. I am with timetolose. I good bra will help if necessary.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:27 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 325/125/maintaining

Height: 5'6.5

Mine hung to my waist, now they hang to my knees. Lol. I'm soooo getting a boob job when I reach goal.
KatMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:07 PM   #9  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truffle View Post
I haven't lost much at all yet, but wonder what I'll end up with when I'm done. Now that I'm not 20, the results might not be too pretty.
It will still be prettier and a heckuva lot healthier than walking around with all the added weight.

My boobs were certainly more filled out when I was 165 lbs heavier, but I feel waaaaaay more sexy, more confident, more attractive and feminine.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:23 PM   #10  
GoingTheDistance

S/C/G: 313/252/172

Height: 5'10"

Lol. I am with KatMarie on this one. I fully intend to get a boob job as my present to myself after one year of maintaining goal weight.
renstwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 01:29 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 242.5/193.4/170

Height: 5'9"

WARNING: GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION TO FOLLOW. MAY BE NECESSARY TO BLEACH YOUR BRAIN TO REMOVE THE IMAGES.

I'm 36 years old and I have always had "granny boobs" ever since they started getting bigger than a C cup. When I was 15 the first boy who had the good fortune to get a peek at the girls, made a nasty face and coined the term. Needless to say, he was history but his comment still lives on.

While I am nursing right now, and wearing a 38DDD, they don't look any fuller. I can say with 100% certainty that I have loose skin that I can pinch and lift up, like a flap, around 4 or 5 inches. When I don't have on a bra, the breasts flatten out and droop down almost to my waist, and if I were to measure them I'm sure they wouldn't even add one inch to my band size. If I walk around braless I have to cross my arms over my waist to stop any jiggle, nowhere near where breasts are supposed to live. They sort of resemble a tennis ball in a sweat sock when I bend over and catch sight of them.

Since losing 30-ish pounds, the droop doesn't extend the full eight inches that it used to. Yes, I measured from my cleavage down to the bottom. I've made myself curious now, and I'll measure again tonight, but I'm sure they shrank upwards at least 1 or 1.5 inches.

So, the good news is, they do get smaller and start going back where they originated. The bad news is, they don't get firmer or lifted.

Sorry for the gross mental images. Take a bleach break now.
goodforme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:41 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 236/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

LOL goodforme! No brain bleach necessary.

Um. I must've totally been wearing the wrong size bra for a LONG time. I got a La Senza GC for my birthday, so I got measured like a Do-Bee. Dang. I'm still a 36D, though can wear a 38C. This is AFTER losing over 60 lbs. They look fantastic in a push up bra, and naked...they're "okay". They're a bit droopy (39, 2 kids, weight loss) but not as hideous as they could be, you know? My husband likes them...and they look great in a bra. I'm too much of a wuss to get a boob job, so that's not in the cards for me.
ChrissyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:20 AM   #13  
getting less fluffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truffle View Post
Thank you, Terre. I haven't lost much at all yet, but wonder what I'll end up with when I'm done. Now that I'm not 20, the results might not be too pretty.
I think that's why my body isnt snapping back into place... I am 35 lol
Old 10-06-2010, 07:22 AM   #14  
getting less fluffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodforme View Post
WARNING: GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION TO FOLLOW. MAY BE NECESSARY TO BLEACH YOUR BRAIN TO REMOVE THE IMAGES.

I'm 36 years old and I have always had "granny boobs" ever since they started getting bigger than a C cup. When I was 15 the first boy who had the good fortune to get a peek at the girls, made a nasty face and coined the term. Needless to say, he was history but his comment still lives on.

While I am nursing right now, and wearing a 38DDD, they don't look any fuller. I can say with 100% certainty that I have loose skin that I can pinch and lift up, like a flap, around 4 or 5 inches. When I don't have on a bra, the breasts flatten out and droop down almost to my waist, and if I were to measure them I'm sure they wouldn't even add one inch to my band size. If I walk around braless I have to cross my arms over my waist to stop any jiggle, nowhere near where breasts are supposed to live. They sort of resemble a tennis ball in a sweat sock when I bend over and catch sight of them.

Since losing 30-ish pounds, the droop doesn't extend the full eight inches that it used to. Yes, I measured from my cleavage down to the bottom. I've made myself curious now, and I'll measure again tonight, but I'm sure they shrank upwards at least 1 or 1.5 inches.

So, the good news is, they do get smaller and start going back where they originated. The bad news is, they don't get firmer or lifted.

Sorry for the gross mental images. Take a bleach break now.
That's funny.. I always thought of mine as oranges in pantyhose...lol
Old 10-06-2010, 08:33 AM   #15  
Rawk Star

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'7

Put another checkmark here for the boob job, I'm totally getting one of these. As funny as it sounds, I've always wanted to be in New Orleans, or somewhere like that, and be one of the flashers And if you knew me, you'd understand how absolutely hillarious that would be for me to do.

But yes, la girls... if I'm laying down and hold my arms just right, they're beautiful!
SassyPoppet is offline   Reply With Quote