Thread: October Chat
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 09:29 PM   #7
Im On A Boat
Next mini-goal 184

S/C/G: 204/189/155

Height: 5' 7"

Hi Everyone.

Life is returning to normal. Friend & her son are doing pretty good now after the sudden loss of her husband. I had gained a couple of pounds from just not having any time to myself or keeping up with food, but I was extremely sick this past week & was in bed the whole week & couldn't eat so I am back down to 189. Got some kind of serious stomach flu thing going on around here, still unable to work or stay out of bed much - just maybe I might get under 189 by the time I get over this mess.

I have a very quiet house now, my 3 foster girls have been placed in permanent places which I am thankful for, miss them sometimes but one of the girls does drive & she picked up the other 2 & showed up at my house yesterday with lots of pizza, one of them had called & found out I was sick so the girls said they had to check on Mom, very sweet. It was such a big surprise & I love that the girls are sticking together, sure can't hurt to have good friends that really understand what you are going through.

Just wanted to say hi while I am up for a few, actually have missed coming to the forum. Will try to read back some tomorrow.

Believe in love, Believe in magic, ****, believe in Santa Claus, Believe in others, Believe in your dreams. If you don't, who will? - bon jovi

Im On A Boat is offline   Reply With Quote