Old 09-26-2010, 10:51 PM   #1  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Default Red Team Fall Focus Chat Thread Week 2 (9/27-10/3)

Hello Red Team! Here we go again...week 2! Let's keep it up. Good job for week one!

GO RED TEAM!!
Old 09-27-2010, 06:51 AM   #2  
MeTime

Well, I'm back to chat again. I went to the hospital tonight. New diagnosis for this week: tonsilitis and moderate bronchitis. Guess who is out of work for the whole week? That would be me due to the doctors diagnosis and my principals desire to keep me home and healthy instead of uncomfortable and possibly spreading my sickness to my little 3 year old class. So...rest become me! Heal my body. I hope to try to exercise at home probably starting tomorrow or Wednesday.

Hope everyone has a good Monday! Week 2 Woohoo!!
Old 09-27-2010, 08:20 AM   #3  
In love with...THE GYM!!

S/C/G: 243/213/150

Height: 5'8"

Get well soon Shan!

Down a lb from yesterday. Can't hardly wait to get to the gym this morning. It's funny because I used to be terrified of the gym and now I love it.

The neighbor actually said yesterday, "Look at those calves!" I laughed and noticed not only do they look and feel stronger, they're more defined and toned. And I haven't lost much lb wise.

Hope you all have a great day today. Gotta get the girls to school and get my butt to the gym 8)
Old 09-27-2010, 08:26 AM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan84 View Post
Well, I'm back to chat again. I went to the hospital tonight. New diagnosis for this week: tonsilitis and moderate bronchitis. Guess who is out of work for the whole week? That would be me due to the doctors diagnosis and my principals desire to keep me home and healthy instead of uncomfortable and possibly spreading my sickness to my little 3 year old class. So...rest become me! Heal my body. I hope to try to exercise at home probably starting tomorrow or Wednesday.

Bless your heart! Feel better soon
Old 09-27-2010, 09:20 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Shan- take care of yourself & get better soon!

Survived camping this weekend, even though it was freezing the first night. Next day warmed up much nicer.
Food wise & exercise i did pretty well, only to come back home & went to the bar with some coworkers so I had a beer & some wings-oops. But today is a new day & I'm ready for it.

Have a great Monday ladies!
Old 09-27-2010, 09:48 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 210/*ticker*/164

Shan- Feel better soon....

I was so disappointed that the first weigh in for this challenge landed during my TOM.. I am back down to 182.8 this morning.. Hoping next week to have a woosh. I am back on track with exercising, thank god.. My back is feelng much better..

Have a great Monday all!!
Old 09-27-2010, 07:31 PM   #7  

S/C/G: HW:254/CW:179.8/GW:130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan84 View Post

Hope you get well soon!!!
Old 09-27-2010, 07:45 PM   #8  
Vegging out

S/C/G: 268/ticker/148

Height: 5'6"

Shan-Hope you feel better soon! I'm sure the little 3 year olds spread enough germs amongst themselves, it's good you're not adding any more in there!

Julie-It's pretty awesome to feel excited about healthy new habits. Hope you had a good workout.

Mel-Glad you had a good time camping. It's been pretty cold here in Chicago, I can't even imagine what it must be like in Canada! You're a tougher woman that I am!

Sha-I hate when weigh ins fall during TOM too! I'm sure you'll see a loss this week since you're back on track.

As for me, my biggest worry today has been the fact that I have no interest in eating (never thought I'd say that!). Not sure what it is, I'm not even interested in the crappy stuff that we have here! I have been eating because I know I need to, but it's just a chore today. This is just so weird, especially since I ran 2.8 miles this morning, I really expected to be famished all day! Other than that, I'm just waiting for my boys to go to bed so I can work on homework (fun) so it should be a long night. Hope everyone is doing well!
Old 09-27-2010, 08:36 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

Hey Ladies. I was a little off plan today but I'm ready for back on track tomorrow. I have my lunch already packed and will get my breakfast ready to go as soon as my roomie is done with the kitchen (I've been pre-making egg sandwhiches for breakfast so I just heat it in the microwave when I get to work).

I got myself a little motivational shirt this weekend. It's a football jersey for Ga State University (this is our first season) in the girl cut! Girls jersies usually run tiny so I was pretty excited that it almost fits. It's a little tight (hence why it's motivational), but close enough to fitting that it shouldn't take too long to get into.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:52 PM   #10  
It's mine for the taking

S/C/G: 238 / see ticker / 188

HI all!

Shan I hope you feel better soon

I just got my bum kicked at the gym, the trainer made it TOUGH tonight. The good news is that it was good for me, and I was able to do my cardio faster and at a higher incline than ever before because my legs were so warmed up!

I've had a little gain, which I hope is just some water retention and I'll shed it and more with a week of good decisions!

Does anyone know when/where we learn about this weeks biggest loser?

Last edited by Angie; 09-27-2010 at 10:08 PM.
Old 09-27-2010, 10:19 PM   #11  
MeTime

Angie- I have the results finished. You can look for the results to be posted by the blue team leader in a sticky thread soon. I send the red team results to her and she will post both team's results.

Good job to the red team this week. I can tell you as a team we lost 81.1lbs! WOOHOO!
Old 09-28-2010, 03:07 AM   #12  

S/C/G: (High:270) C:212/210.4/160

Height: 5'5

hey everyone

Things have been pretty crazy here. I'm completely busy with all sorts of volunteer work for the next few weeks. I love it but it is absolutely exhausting. On top of it all my little one is coming down with something. I think I may keep him home tomorrow. Had a rough weekend diet wise but still managed to drop a little. I'm back on track now. Just gotta stick to it!
Old 09-28-2010, 10:49 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

I am back from my trip to DC. Kind of fell off the wagon so I have a few extra pounds to show for it. Now I have to get used to saying no to myself again but it will be worth it when I start losing again.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:06 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 210/*ticker*/164

Hello all,

Overslept today and no am workout and have my middle childs back to school night so I am hoping to have some time in between work and that to get my exercise in.. If not maybe 9 tonight, I say that now but I hate working out late.. I am excited to go meet my daughters teachers but I wish it wasn't on Tues cause now I'm gonna miss most of BL tonight. lol... Oh well I will have to wait until I catch it online..

Weighed in today and I am back down to 182.2, (.2 lbs to get back to my official weight when I signed up for this) now hopefully I can post a loss on Monday... I am focused and determined!!!!!!! I plan to be 100% on plan this weekend, Weekends seem to be hard lately.. Everytime I turn around we have another event to attend.

Hope everyone is having a good day.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:23 PM   #15  
In love with...THE GYM!!

S/C/G: 243/213/150

Joined ww online today. It worked well in the past (pre pregnancies) and it was something I didn't mind doing. Hopefully it'll help me out this time too.

Got half my workout in today. Zumba tonight