View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 10:17 PM   #1
blueice10

S/C/G: 247/183/117

Height: 5'4"

Red face does milk keep the weight on?

My mother keeps telling me that i need to lay off the milk. I drink 2% milk. I have it with my Carnation Instant Breakfast and i occasionally drink it alone. I have been on a diet and exercising for 3 1/2 weeks and i have only lost 2 pounds. I am defiantly doing something wrong. I keep my calories between 1200 to 1900. I started out only eating up to 1200 calories a day. I read i should be eating more so i decided to eat more. Now i eat between 1500 to 1900 a day.
My mother says it's the milk but i cant imagine milk doing that much harm, though i have only lost 2 pounds. I have also been walking 1 to 3 miles a day for exercise.
Do you think it's the milk or something else. If my mom says one more time not to drink milk which i love i think i may explode. She has never had a weight problem so she doesnt understand. Plus i am the least favorite child. When i was skinny she said i was to skinny even though one of my sisters was smaller. Now that i am big she keeps pointing it out though i also have a sister who is just as big but doesnt get the critisism from her.
Sorry that was a small rant about my mother, sorry!
Anyhow should i lay off the milk? or is it something else which i dont know about?
Sorry for the rant again. Me and my mother don't always see eye to eye!
Thanks for any advice ahead of time!
blueice10 is offline   Reply With Quote