Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2003, 10:21 AM   #76  

Kimbo-
Congrats on the loss and welcome!!! The more the merrier. : ) I, like you, have about 70 lbs to lose. It will take a while, but I know I can do it!!

What color plan are you wanting to switch to? My center usually keeps people on the red plan if they work out more than 3-4 days a week.
Old 03-13-2003, 10:48 AM   #77  

Welcome Kimbo ! ! !
It is snowing again here in the "Miami of the North" I am up only 1 lb. sinc my 10 day vacation to Hilton Head. My husband had an acute attack of diverticulitis while we were on vacation, so everything is still out of sync. He has already been on antibiotics for 14 days, had 2 ct scans, and has 10 more days of antibiotics to go. If I survive this it wll be a miracle.
I don't have to weigh in until Mon.(I was on hold) so there is hope I'll be back on track.
Old 03-13-2003, 11:09 AM   #78  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

Red face

Hello everyone..
My Oh My..the board did pick up some...yahooo. Welcome Kimbo...sounds like you are doing great. Like you, I have about 75 lbs to loose...we can do this.

Kathie..your poor hubby, sounds like he is on his way to recovery...and you will make it through this. Keep positive and you guys will be in my prayers.

Tab...I have not started my juice yet...I am so bad..I do not know what I am waiting for..Christmas??? Anyways, I "plan to start friday" Let me rephrase that, "I am starting" friday.

Marcie..we all have those lkinds of pitfalls,,I am in one now. I am soo afraid to weigh in..after being off program for almost 2 weeks..eeeekkk

Wow, you girls like to bike ride. Maybe I will get there someday, but I am getting my treadmill delivered today!!! WOOOHOOO (if the the snow doesn't delay delivery. ) I am so sick of this New England weather. I am all done...yestreday was beautiful..I too opened all my windows.
Old 03-13-2003, 03:30 PM   #79  

Good afternoon everyone and thanks for the great welcome! I just came from the gym, I always feel so much better after working out. It really helps when I go to eat something I know I shouldn't.
Question: Do they ever introduce deserts in these plans? My goodness, I need something sweet every once in a while! I'm not really sure what plan is right for me but I've been at a stand still because of the working out. LAWL told me I need to slow down on the exercise, I'm toning and lossing inches but not weight. They said if I keep up the exercise, I should eat more. We'll see how that goes, I already feel like I'm eating to much "good for you stuff", I don't know that I could take in more .
I'm doing the LA lites right now, they really help, specially since I'm a chocolate lover, but I will try the Luna & Balance Gold Bars (carmel nut blast), the lites are to expensive. I also want that Walk Away the Pounds video by Leslie somebody. Sounds like that would be a great weekend workout for me.
Well, it's been a good week for me and I weigh in on Sat morning. I sure hope I lose, I get so discourage when I don't. Until the next time I write, keep on lossing!
Closed Thread