20-Somethings BL Corner Temporary forum for Biggest Loser Challenge

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 09:40 PM   #1  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

Default ◉◉◉Team Hera Weeks 3-6 Chat◉◉◉

I know I'm early, but if I don't post them tonight, I won't be able to until tomorrow night...

Good luck everyone!!!

Here is where you get to know your team mates! Just a reminder, chatting is not required to be part of the challenge, although it is strongly suggested!

Here is your Team:

ade903
BatgirlAmy
Callahan
criseyde
elaine19
fivestone
haleygirl82
JennieLovesKisses
katylil (Team Leader)
Latchkey Princess
Lippy100485
ma26
moonkissed
oodlesofnoodles
raznt
RedskinVixen
sarcruze
SnowWolf
tinycities
Old 09-13-2010, 07:24 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 226/200/140

Height: 5'1"

Hi Everyone!! I am just sending out a word of encouragement for this week, this is going to be a great week!!! I am heading out to the Y this morning... making new habits.
Old 09-13-2010, 07:31 AM   #3  
Haley wants to run!

Height: 5'9"

[BKaty-[/B]I know I don't have to exercise for weight loss but i want to for overall health, good luck with your plans this week!

Elaine-Awesome have fun!

Last edited by Haley8203; 09-14-2010 at 07:51 AM.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:36 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 242.6/236/140

Height: 5'7"

It is going to be a great week! I'll be restarting south beach phase 1 and doing the first week of c25k again, because I'm just not ready to move on quite yet.
Old 09-13-2010, 01:25 PM   #5  
doing it for me

S/C/G: 163/190/125

Height: 5'6"

Welcome to a new week everyone!

Haley: was that meant for me? Cos I'm Katy not Kim! haha :P

criseyde: glad to have you back! Did you get my PM about weigh-in?

I just got in from my first day of auditions for On The Town (I do Musical Theatre at uni and that's our term production). 2h of Body Conditioning in the morning plus the auditions in the afternoon...I'm absolutely knackered!

Hope you all had a good day!
Old 09-13-2010, 02:56 PM   #6  
Haley wants to run!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katylil View Post
Welcome to a new week everyone!

Haley: was that meant for me? Cos I'm Katy not Kim! haha :P

criseyde: glad to have you back! Did you get my PM about weigh-in?

I just got in from my first day of auditions for On The Town (I do Musical Theatre at uni and that's our term production). 2h of Body Conditioning in the morning plus the auditions in the afternoon...I'm absolutely knackered!

Hope you all had a good day!
haha ya sorry i had kim in my head from the first post
Old 09-13-2010, 07:40 PM   #7  
Haley wants to run!

katy- i don't know if i typed it wrong in my weigh in but i had a 1.8 loss on the weekly thing it says .8
Old 09-13-2010, 08:07 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 186.6/181.8/150

I'm failing epically, as some of you may have noticed. The week right before we started, I had a pretty big loss. I figured it was dehydration. And I've had gains since then I started school and hadn't grocery shopped, so I guess 2 lbs isn't THAT bad. Anywho, I'm back on track. I did grocery shopping and cooking this weekend, so I'm hoping to report good news this week!! Sorry for being a shoddy teammate.
Old 09-14-2010, 04:36 AM   #9  

I'm so proud of myself...i have jumped back on the exercise wagon after 2 1/2 weeks of none at all....i did 45 mins on the treadmill yesterday afternoon and once i leave work this morning (night shift nurse) i will be heading to the walking trail...i'm soooooo hoping i will stick with my exercise routine non stop this time because i'm looking for those inches to drop not just the pounds!!!!
Old 09-14-2010, 06:37 AM   #10  
Batgirl will always win.

S/C/G: 201/197/(190 ST; 145 LT)

Height: 5'5

Hey Y'all. Sorry my ever busy life keeps me away at times. I'm still reading and hoping for the best for Y'all. I don't have any news right now, other than medi-fast food is a hit or miss. This chicken soup is awesome, this oatmeal on the other hand I'm forcing down.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:31 AM   #11  

Went on a bike at the gym yesterday, and I can really feel it today!! the sad part of this story is that I was only on the bike for 6 mins!!! I had walked for 30 mins, then thought "why not give it a try?" I think I will have to work into it slowly

Last edited by elaine19; 09-18-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 12:02 PM   #12  

I have had a good time excercising this week, and today for the first time in 10yrs went on a bike!! Lasted 25 mins, and went 4.6miles... not to bad! Anyway, looking forward to hearing how your weeks were.

Last edited by elaine19; 09-18-2010 at 12:03 PM.
Old 09-20-2010, 12:23 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 170/156/135ish

Height: 5'5"

I've been distracted and unfocused the past few weeks from moving and school starting. I'm always good about exercising, it's food that I'm not always so good at. A combination of a bunch of events right around our move meant that I never did a big grocery shopping trip or got in the habit of cooking. Turned that right around last night. I made mini crustless quiches and some sort of chicken dish in my new crock pot. Here's to a week of not eating lots of crap -- now I have good food in the house!
Old 09-20-2010, 03:39 AM   #14  
doing it for me

S/C/G: 163/190/125

Height: 5'6"

Sorry sorry sorry sorry!!! I have been very AWOL this week. Bad teamleader! sorry sorry!!

Hope everyone remembered to post their WIs yesterday!!!!!!

haleygirl: mea culpa completely. I must have mis-calculated or mis-typed it!! I will sort that immediately. Really really sorry!

ade903: do no worry about it! I havent looked at the WIs yet so have no idea how you (or anyone else for that matter!) has done, but the important thing is you are back on track this competition is to get people motivated to lsoe weight, but sometimes life gets in the way (such as mine this week...) and all we can do is get back on track as soon as we can and forget about what we've done or not done before let us know how you're doing!

raznt: woohoo! go you! that is brilliant! must be hard having night shifts and still staying on the weight-loss-wagon, I know if I dont have a set day/night routine my eating goes out of control and no way is there any exercise going on so well done you! lets us know how it goes!

elaine19: well done for the biking! Nothing wrong with 6 minutes, 6 is more than 0 right? and 4.6 miles is really really good! Especially if it's from one day to the next! Keep it up and let us know how you're doing with it

Callahan: HA! Tell me about it...starting school again is the WORST moment for me as I'm letting myself have waaay too many treats with the excuse: "but I'm meeting with friends I haven't seen in months!" or "I'll only have one drink..." (which then turns to three...) Glad to see you're back on track though!

This week is Fresher's Week for me which means non-stop partying every night to welcome the new people and no lectures (which means no dance classes!) at all. So I've decided that I will not be drinking AT ALL this week. I will go out every night because I missed out on my own Fresher's last year due to being under-age (long story) and I really want to make up for it this year but no drinking. I will be sticking to diet coke or water (and still having fun!)

Oh and sorry for the gain guys! I went running on Friday but then went out on Saturday night for a friend's birthday, got very drunk and made a completely idiot of myself in front of this guy I like, so I really don't want to do that again...but I ended up having McDonalds yesterday as hangover food and then WI was (of course) bad...but I'm back on track again today so roll on next week! The BL Challenge Finale date is the night of my birthday party so want to be down to 146 for then!

Hope you've all had a good week!

Last edited by katylil; 09-20-2010 at 03:40 AM.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:17 AM   #15  
Haley wants to run!

hey all! my weigh in was bad but i anticipated that. i bought the WW 3 month journal and the new 2010 calculator and i used it all weekend and i still have flex left over! my mom, stepdad, daughter and i walked in a 5k yesterday for a local humane society and that was good exercise there were a lot of hills. i rejoined planet fitness, i start today. i have a school gym for free but i'm not motivated to go it's hard to mix school and working out for me, my gym bag is huge, it's a pain in the butt to get a locker for the day, and bottom line i'm not going to go lol so i'll pay $10 a month and i can't wait to go!!

Katy-sorry i didn't get my weigh in last night i will try to get it before i leave for school but i have a question for the % is it the last weigh in that we use for a base or the very first original weight
Closed Thread