Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 09-09-2010, 05:27 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 175/175/135

Height: 5'3"

Default New to this forum!

Hi Everyone! So glad to be posting on this forum. I've been trying to find the right weight loss solution for a long time. After trying out what feels like 200+ diets, many failed attempts, and countless excuses, I really want to make a go at weight loss. After reading all of the helpful posts on this forum, I want to try out Wonderslim and just ordered today. On my way home from a week vacation and am motivated to get started. I've done a similar program to Wonderslim (Medifast) and had good success with it but just got tired of the flavors. I've never combined the support of a forum with a weight loss plan so I'm hoping that it will give me some much needed motivation. Thanks!
enufalready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 455/434.5/225

Height: 6'3''

Welcome. This place is an invaluable source of information and support! You'll be glad you joined!
TheRightWeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 10:20 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Hi Enufalready - good to have another person on board with the rest of us Wonderslimmers!!! Go to the Wonderslim #4 and join in on the conversation, support and fun. Alot of the people there have also done the medifast previously, so you will get those answers too when you go making comparisons.
I believe you can be at or near your goal by the end of the year with your good attitude! You can even start losing while waiting for your order to come in........
I also have been on toooo many diets to count, and am trying not to call this just another diet. My goal was to lose the weight and get to goal once and for all and then tackle maintenance with an exchange type eating. I think my stomach has shrunk alot from losing and really do not have the cravings for carbs anymore. The support here is another new thing for me and it has been invaluable. Good luck and please come join us.
Waterwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 10:57 AM   #4  
Goddess of All

S/C/G: 174.5/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Enufalready: Come join us in the Wonder Slim thread. You and I are the same height and I started 2 weeks ago at 175. I've lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks on WS. Love it!!
goddessmeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:16 PM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Here's the link to the thread.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/diet...rslim-4-a.html
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote