Old 09-06-2010, 09:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Default Accountability, menu, exercise, plans, stuff - week of September 6...

Here is a place for some accountability - you can state your food or exercise plans and more.

All are welcome to join in!
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 11:45 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 310/281/160

Height: 5'10"

Well I am just starting out, but my goals for the week are:

Pack a healthy lunch for work each day
Wake up early enough for breakfast
Lower my coffee intake to only 2 cups per day
Walk 2 miles at least once this week.
Gamecockgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 11:01 AM   #3  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone! I survived the weekend at the ils!!!! AND, many people at the party thanked me for bringing fruit (guess it wasn't so offensive afterall!).

I am fighting an icky cold and trying to get caught up at work. Yuck to both! I am making good food choices today, but I'll start back to the gym tomorrow.

Have a great OP day everyone!!!!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:17 AM   #4  
mj5

Hi everyone! Wow, it sure is quiet around here...must be everyone is getting back into the back to school groove???

TOM is FINALLY gone and I am just about back down to my ticker weight. Ugh, so sick of feeling bloated. Drinking LOTS of water today!

Today is my youngest niece's first day of kindergarten! I cannot believe she is starting school!!!! I am taking her to Build a Bear on Friday night to celebrate. She is very excited. She *might* even let my mom and sister come with us, LOL!!!

Have a great day!
Old 09-08-2010, 09:49 AM   #5  
TEAM CUPID & BL BLUE TEAM

S/C/G: 306/see ticker/153

Height: 5'3

Here's my plan this week.

Workout at least 20 minutes a day.
Do 10 pushups a day.
Stick to eating plan (I calorie count with 6 smaller meals a day)

My menu this upcoming week:
Chicken Pot Pie (I got a recipe online for this), salad
Spaghetti, green beans, salad
Stir Fry, rice, and ??
homemade fajitas
homemade "chimichangas", mango salsa, rice
zucchini spinich lasagna, ??, salad
JackieHollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:34 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi folks! I've been out of town. I had a nice visit with my stepmon. I am going to commit to meditating - it should be helpful to me as I get through this hard time in my life. I see the dermatologist today - my skin has not healed yet - so I suspect he'll say I must wait before scheduling my surgery.

MJ - I am so glad you took the fruit salad. People were happy not offended as we knew they would be. It's hard to believe when little ones grow up and start school.

jackiehollow - good plan!

gamecockgirl - wonderful to plan getting up early to get in your exericse!

Have a good day.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 08:34 AM   #7  
mj5

Hi everyone! Another quickie post from me....I have a full day training on Service Plans....it is much needed (it will vastly improve the quality), but ugh...a full day....not looking forward to that! LOL!!!!

Have a great day!
Old 09-12-2010, 10:36 AM   #8  
mj5

Heeellllloooooo......!!!! Hope everyone is doing well. It's been super quiet here. I hope that just means everyone is away or busy!

Today is my lazy day w/ the dogs. Poor hubby has to work again today, but has all of next weekend off!!!! can't wait for that!

Have a great OP day everyone!
Old 09-13-2010, 12:55 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 230/229/200

Height: 5'3

Hello! I am one who has been MIA. What can I say--summer has been busy but it's time to get back on track.

Good news: Annual physical shows that I am so 'normal' with my lab work that I have been taken off my bp and cholesterol meds. Woohooo! My doctor is so pleased with me and even took a moment to tell me how good I looked.

I just got an iphone and I can't tell you how much easier it's become to track my calories and exercise. I love, love, love my iphone!

My weight has stayed stable all summer so I am happy about that.

The bad news: I can't tell you the last time I went swimming. I have been active this summer but I miss the pool time. Tomorrow, I return to the pool!

Also, I have to go in for a diagnostic mammogram because the last one doesn't look like the previous mammo's I've had. I'm not freaking out, because that does no one any good and my doctor said that it is not uncommon to have to go back just to be on the cautious side. So, I will keep you all posted.

Gamecockgrrl, that sounds like a good starting plan--good for you!
JackieHollow, your menu plan for the week sounds delish!
mj5, I'm glad the fruit salad went over well. I think a lot more people are very grateful to find something healthy to eat than we know.
Beverlyjoy, I'm so sorry to hear you are still dealing with your skin issues. I sure hope your dr. finds something that works for you quickly.

Hope to see everybody on Monday morning. If a new thread is started, forgive me for copying and pasting this post on the new thread. This is going to be another busy week!
ANewCreation is offline   Reply With Quote