View Single Post
Old 03-10-2003, 05:28 PM   #5
Jean

Good Afternoon, Flowers!
It's cloudy and gloomy here today. A few lazy snowflakes fell earlier this morning but nothing stayed on the ground. It's 27 degrees as I am typing but it is that damp cold that makes you shiver.

Bubbles -- I am glad you got the radio! We don't have one but I know that people who do just love them. Let us know when it arrives and you get a chance to test it out. Hope the back is feeling better by now!

Donna -- I learned a long time ago, that if I get lost while playing in church, I just quit feeling that it is better to play no notes rather than wrong ones. I can usually find my place sooner or later. This particular piece is one that we play alternate rhythm throughout so it is easy to get off. Oh well, most of the listeners didn't know the difference and the 2 music teachers happened to be subbing with us! Is Kelly taking the laptop along on your trip . . . so that you can check in with us while you are gone??????

I need to make a trip to Wally World and get cat food for the orphans. Have a terrific Tuesday, Flowers!

Jean -- in Iowa!