View Poll Results: If you work outside the home, do you find it hard to stay OP on your days off?
Yes 8 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2003, 11:32 AM   #1  
Andrew

Default Staying OP on day's off

I was just wondering if other people have trouble staying OP on their days off. I have such a hard time. If I worked 7 days a week I could be at goal in no time. When I am at work I bring all of my food for the day and all of the people there know I am going to WW so I just don't cheat. When I am at home there is no one but myself to be accountable to so I really cheat a lot. Any advice?

Last edited by momofoneson; 03-10-2003 at 11:39 AM.
Old 03-10-2003, 12:14 PM   #2  

OMGosh, it is SO hard for me to stay on plan during the weekends. I had absolutely NO WATER this weekend AT ALL. UGH!!! At least I did throw away the cake our neighbors brought over before anyone took a single bite of it! LOL
Old 03-10-2003, 03:57 PM   #3  
Duchess Tiger Lily

I don't do well on home days either...it's like that pantry is way too accessible to me and it calls my name all day. I can't really get rid of all temptation, as I've got an underweight toddler who we're trying so hard to put some weight on so that he'll at least be on that charts. But the flip side is that when I'm at work, many times I'm just too busy to pack a healthy OP lunch and I end up eating fatty school lunch, along with the inevitable carton of chocolate milk to wash it all down. SO at least if I'm at home, I am able to grab a healthy lunch and don't have to resort to greasy cafeteria food.
Closed Thread