Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 04:13 PM   #1  
Calorie Cutting Queen

S/C/G: 279/265/165

Height: 5.5

Default Wonderslim #4

Hey yall! We hit 500+ posts, so I thought I better give us a new home...hope everyone finds us over here!! Come join our WS fun and movement challenge!!
Old 08-27-2010, 05:52 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

I'm here, I'm here...thanks for starting new thread Kristi!
Old 08-27-2010, 09:01 PM   #3  
Finish What I Started!!

S/C/G: 240/190/130

Height: 5'5"

Found ya!
Old 08-27-2010, 10:20 PM   #4  
Calorie Cutting Queen

YAY!!! Now where's everybody else??
Old 08-28-2010, 12:11 AM   #5  
Finish What I Started!!

I just read the challenge rules on the #3 thread and it sounds great!!! If any of you are like me, you have a TON of exercise videos sitting around that you have collected over the years. I will list a few of mine and see if anyone wants to join me. I think it is fun to be doing the same thing. So here are a few of my choices:

Walk Away The Pounds
Windsor Pilates
Jillian Michaels 30-day shred
Power 90
Biggest Loser Yoga for Weight Loss
Slim in 6

So, Sept 1 is the day?
Old 08-28-2010, 01:11 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

Oh yeah...I have lots of videos too...ugh. I have the 30 day shred....actually like that one ) And walk away the pounds. like that one too...but I don't like Leslie Sansone's laugh...it's a little irritating...lol

Sept. 1 here we come!!! Watch out!!
Old 08-28-2010, 02:34 AM   #7  
Finish What I Started!!

I am excited too! I love a good challenge, I am that typical "A" type personality who is very competitive! I love the extra push that a challenge gives me

Are you going to do the videos or do you have something planned? I am thinking I might just do a variety of videos through out the week. I am contemplating going back to Curves, I love that it is only 30 minutes and you are done!!
Old 08-28-2010, 11:00 AM   #8  

Hello every one. I messed up when I started the last thread it was actually the fourth so this one is the 5th thread. lol What a way to throw everyone off, but we are still going strong so tha's all that matters .

Anyway my summer recess was over Sept 23rd and I went back to work, I received a couple of complements, one from a co worker, my husband and my son, it made me feel really good. I also notice that I do better a work because I have my WS meals and my water and at home I have most of my food prepared already and the only thing I need to make is veggies. I use my crockpot more now because the meat is good and juicy that way and it holds the seasoning well, gotta love that crock pot lmao.

The only thing that concerns me is that I don't get paid until Sept 30th and I am running out of my favorite foods from WS, but I will to the best I can to substitute and eat moderatlely.

I will weigh in tomorrow, but I know my results will be low because I ate pizza yesterday and the other day had Fosters Freeze, just needed to splurge.

Type to you all soon.
Old 08-28-2010, 12:00 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Jyoyo - before I forget.......BIG YAY!!!! on your loss!!!
Kristi - I like your plan. Think I will begin (gulp - this means sign up, pay up and commit - gulp) to water aerobics. It is Mon, Wen & Fri early mornings. then will walk on either Sat. or Sun.
Thanx for starting our new thread! How do you tell how many posts there are?
Jennell - I don't (surprisingly) have any videos. I do have all the books and cookbooks though - Ha! Can probably tell by that alone how much I really need to do some kind of exercise!! Am so glad to get everyone's recommendations on what videos they like here. I will be doing outside walking as much as possible until the rains hit - then indoors on the treadmill if I don't swim.
Molly - Sooooo glad to hear people are noticing and complimenting you!! I agree about the crockpot too. Sounds like you have the right attitude about the food and all.....you can make it until the next WS comes in.
Hey - did you miss the Challenge discussion? Are you in or out?
Old 08-28-2010, 12:03 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 220/190/160

Height: 5'6"

Hey - had another question for the Challenge........Do we keep points for this?
Have never done one of these, but it sounds so good.
Sept. 1 sounds good to me for a start date. Hope we hear everyone on this!
Old 08-28-2010, 12:04 PM   #11  
Goddess of All

S/C/G: 174.5/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Day 1 = Success!!

I had a great Day 1. Well, I felt a little icky in the AM and had to rush to the bathroom (TMI, sorry) but since then I'm fine. I didn't cheat and stayed on program 100%. I was awfully hungry for dinner so I'm going to move the fruit from the AM to the afternoon snack. I also just had soup for my entree at lunch and I'll try one of the "meals."

Of course I weighed myself this AM. And according to my scale, I've lost between .5 and 2.5 pounds!!!!!

Today is MY day. My DH and stepson are now at the State Fair. I just hit a Croc's warehouse sale and got 2 pair for a total of $10. I'm watching "The Nanny" and enjoying the quiet in my house.

Life is good!
Old 08-28-2010, 12:14 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 193/177/150

Height: 5'10"

Found you guys!!! I've been still sticking to the plan pretty religiously! I got a new shipment- I really like the WS Alfredo, Mac & Cheese, & Steak Mac & Cheese, & Coconut Chocolate bars. The PB&J bars are really good too! I do not like the cookies -blah, tastes like cardboard!! The sour cream & onion rings are REALLY good, and there is a lot in the bag! Now only if they made PIZZA!!! As for the shakes, the cocomint is my favorite! I purchased a couple of blender ball bottles from Amazon, and they really work good. I freeze mine then let them melt a bit, and they are really cold, frothy, and yummy!!! I am a big fan of WS!!
Old 08-28-2010, 12:46 PM   #13  
Finish What I Started!!

Happy Saturday Ladies!

Congrats on your first day and loss goddess!!

Desti, I just purchased a couple of things from the fit-fresh website and I am really happy with them. One is a big, 28 oz, bottle with a little paddle blender inside it, so it mixes things up really well, makes sure nothing gets stuck on the bottom, and best of all, while you are drinking, you can 'freshen' it up by just hitting the button and it re-mixes all over again. Really likn' it!!

Water, I like the idea of assigning a points value for the challenge, and then of course we could have a winner at the end of the month!! I love competition, it keeps me on my game!! Maybe we could incorporate eating on plan? Water? and the exercise? maybe have 3 chances to earn points each day? Just a thought.

Love the Nanny re-runs - actually, I love mindless TV! I have been having a lazy Saturday morning watching paid programing. It is SO tempting to buy those wonderful little gadgets

I havent actually comitted to the plan yet, I do well for a day and then slip the next - too many stresses in my life right now. Hubby and I are going away for Labor Day weekend (leaving thursday) and then I plan on getting back on the plan the day after Labor Day. I am going to do this!! I will start the exercise challenge on the 1st though.

Hope you are all having a great day, we are having beautiful weather here in Missouri.

BTW, someone ask for snail mail - I am too new to send private messages, I have to wait for 20 posts and 20 days, so I will send it when I can.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:57 PM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterwoman64 View Post
Jyoyo - before I forget.......BIG YAY!!!! on your loss!!!
Kristi - I like your plan. Think I will begin (gulp - this means sign up, pay up and commit - gulp) to water aerobics. It is Mon, Wen & Fri early mornings. then will walk on either Sat. or Sun.
Thanx for starting our new thread! How do you tell how many posts there are?
Jennell - I don't (surprisingly) have any videos. I do have all the books and cookbooks though - Ha! Can probably tell by that alone how much I really need to do some kind of exercise!! Am so glad to get everyone's recommendations on what videos they like here. I will be doing outside walking as much as possible until the rains hit - then indoors on the treadmill if I don't swim.
Molly - Sooooo glad to hear people are noticing and complimenting you!! I agree about the crockpot too. Sounds like you have the right attitude about the food and all.....you can make it until the next WS comes in.
Hey - did you miss the Challenge discussion? Are you in or out?
I missed the challenge thread. I going to have to check it out.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:57 PM   #15  
Calorie Cutting Queen

Hi girls! Molly - I remembered that you started the "thread 3" which should have been "Thread 4" but figured it'd be really confusing to the others as to why I skipped #4!! And I figured it really didn't matter anyways - so here we are with a second #4 and by all means - JOIN Water's CHALLENGE!!! It's gonna be a GREAT motivator! Can't let my peeps down!!

Water - I think points is a good thing too, course have no idea what those points will be good for except just to say "WOO HOO I'm the winner - or weiner as the case may be!!")

Destinova - good for you - so glad you're enjoying WS, I am too! Are you joining our challenge??? It's gonna be fun...twisting arm!!

Meg - I do my fruit in the afternoons too! Helps me get from lunch to dinner (still getting a shake in between) without binging! I LOVE to chew!!

Janell - I love the Nanny too...I saw some of the episodes this morning, but then dashed out the door around 11 headed to get groceries. I'm the one who asked for snail addresses - had no idea that you had to be here for a while to be able to PM...oh well, just send it to me when you can!

And you other girls too...I want your snail addresses so I can send yall some goodies...I'm a crafter and love to make things! I try not to make junky stuff - and mostly my crafts are paper based (I don't DO fabric!!)!!

Got to tell yall about this...Thursday night I went to a Coupon Class - HELLO...how cool is that...it was a fundraiser at my sons school and there were about 50 ladies there (not bad in a school from 3yr preK to HS Senior with about 150 kids total!) Well, this lady taught me (FINALLY) how to use my coupons the right way! So today I decided I was ready for the challenge - had my coupons, my list (made from my weekly menu), the sales flier and off I went. We average $100 a week on groceries so that's all I took....My bill was $114 BEFORE she rang my Kroger Plus card and coupons...final bill...$76.44!!!! YAY ME!!! I was SO excited!! Got everything on the list - plus stocked up on some stuff that was 10/$10 (you don't have to buy 10 to get those items for $1!!) I was soooo impressed with myself and when I got home hubs was pretty tickled too!

This afternoon hubs and I went to a near by "college town" - they have fabulous shopping and restaurants that our dinky little town doesn't - I went to Cato's just to try on britches to see where I was...Started this in April in a 26, TIGHT 26 I'm now in a 22!! YAY!! I didn't buy anything, just wanted to see. I'm down 38.5 pounds - so you'd think I'd have dropped more sizes than that - but all my weight is around my hips and rear and belly...working on it though! We ate at Logans and I had the Baked sweet potatoe and the health nut salad with my very own WS honey mustard dressing!! and Water...did eat 2 rolls and a bunch of nuts, but I'm ok with all that!!

Oh as for my videos - I have the Shred too - kicks my butt!!! I hate the jumping jack part, I got too much a'jigglin!! I also have Susan Powter Stop the Insanity VHS (way old, but love it - and love her!!) - couldn't figure out how to download the C25K on the Pod from the podcast link - but gonna get son to see if he can do it - not sure if I can run/jog as I've got some buggered up bones in my feet; but willing to try!

Gosh I've rambled like a crazy girl...sorry yall...enjoy the night!!
Closed Thread