Old 09-01-2010, 06:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 177.5/142/142

Height: 5' 5"

Default September Thread

Happy September everyone! It's hard to believe that the summer is coming to an end. I am excited about some cooler weather in the coming weeks (I hope ) and the chance to get outside more and do activities without the heat taking it's toll.

I plan on really focusing and doing the best I can this month. I am excited! Let's have a great month together and help one another along this journey.
wendinnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:42 AM   #2  
Shawna

S/C/G: 157.5/143/125

Height: 5' 3"

Hello all-Yay a new month! I am heading out of town for a family get together over labor day....my dad is already talking about burgers and ribs.....I plan on making as good of choices as possible, but my goal was to get to this weekend and be able to let loose a little. So, I will watch the carbs and the portions. I also bought some protien bars for the time in the car and those really difficult situations!
sgustin8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:45 AM   #3  
Shawna

S/C/G: 157.5/143/125

Height: 5' 3"

Whoops-I posted that before I wanted to. I plan on getting back to strict OP after the weekend so I can lose the last 10-12 lbs. (well, it may be about 15 by the time i get back ) So, everyone have a great Labor Day and I look forward to the support to help me on the last leg of the journey!
sgustin8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:28 AM   #4  
Skinny for Scuba!

S/C/G: 178/149/135

Height: 5'1"

Sept. is definitely going to be the hardest month for me since I got started - this weekend, I'll be in San Francisco w/my sister for 4 days, and then next weekend, I'll be in Mexico at an all-inclusive w/my best friend for a much needed girl's weekend. We'll be scuba diving quite a bit, so I'm hoping to stay OP as much as I can and actually get in some good, solid water sports/exercise while there. I've got myself prepared to stay OP - it's as much a mental game as anything else! I'm down almost 30 lbs since I started, and at least now I won't be embarrassed in my swimsuit!! Have a great month, everyone!
guinevere75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:43 AM   #5  
jace1234

S/C/G: 214/170/140

Height: 5'5"

hello everyone im back on the horse...this is my day 2 after restarting and it feels like i never left! I hope I lose as successfully as I did last time! I go back to work next week and think the routine will really help me stay focused...I take the All Day Weight Loss suppliment and have a ? about it if anyone else takes it would you send me a message and I can ask you about it? Thanks everyone!
Jace1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:50 PM   #6  
Sieze the Day

S/C/G: 180/161.5/140

Height: 5'3"

I'm excited to see what September brings. I'm on day 18 and have lost 9.5 lbs and 12.5 inches so far so if I can keep that pace through September I should be more than halfway to my goal by October which is the plan. That would get me to goal by the time I meet my new grandson in November!
Hope everyone else has a great month and this heat goes away soon!!
soon2b1hotmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:47 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 232/193/158

Sigh. I am back. Wish I could say that I've had a good couple of weeks...but I have NOT been OP and I don't know what happened. Was doing SO good. I haven't been writing anything down, drinking my water, taking my supplements...nothing. I guess the good news is that I am still the same weight as I was a few weeks ago...but how do I go back into the center with no food charts, no nothing...I guess I'm nervous about that. I'm going to have to pay the $99 fee to continue after next month - my contract will be up then.
AngelaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:37 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 222 / see tracker / 150

Height: 5'5'

AngelaB, welcome back! You're the same weight as you were, so no harm, no foul. You're back now and over halfway to your goal!

Don't worry too much, just go back into the center, spill the beans and recommit to losing the rest of the weight. I myself had a mini freakout at around 45 lbs, so maybe it's like the 'mid-diet crisis'. I'm sure the center will understand. The important thing is to think about why you went rogue so you can prevent it again.

Welcome back!
GoalAug2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:39 PM   #9  
Time to move!

S/C/G: 197/see ticker /140

Height: 5' 2 3/4"

Default Go anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaB View Post
I guess the good news is that I am still the same weight as I was a few weeks ago...but how do I go back into the center with no food charts, no nothing...I guess I'm nervous about that.
No worries - I went back after a 21 day absence for a road trip. I didn't track or stick to program religiously. I was relieved not to have gained anything. The center folks should be glad to see you, especially if you are going to reup your contract next month!
ladystarrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:02 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 182/163/149

Height: 5'5

I have a problem. I'm going away to Denver for the weekend for a much needed break. I can resist most of the food in the big city,( the Cheesecake Factory, Crispy Creams, etc.) There is one thing that I feel I have to have. Pink Berry frozen yogurt. It's crazy that things we've always been told are good for us are now off limit. The other day I beat myself up for caving and eating a 32 calorie bag of fresh apple slices. After all, I had already had a half of a small orange for breakfast. I can't wrap my mind around the fact that eating an extra piece of fruit is cheating. I'm pretty sure i'm going to have a small frozen yogurt. I just hope it doesn't mess me up too bad. It took me a week to not feel dizzy and weak after I first started the plan. BTW, i'm really digging the chocolate pudding and creamy chicken soup.

Last edited by bbygrl77; 09-02-2010 at 11:04 PM.
bbygrl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 08:43 AM   #11  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/125ish

Height: 5'2''

hI ALL - Was 201 this morning!! WOOHOO!!

So, I think I have been on the beige menu, 6 ounces meat, 4 ounces cooked or 8 of raw veg. I think I remember going on the blue menu next??? Can anyone help me out here? Is it blue for under 200? Also if so I need the blue menu...problem is it has to come in email, and cant be a pdf...my computer is having issues and I just haven't been able to take it in for repairs...Any help would be greatly appreciated
theycallmemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:05 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

Quote:
Originally Posted by theycallmemom View Post
hI ALL - Was 201 this morning!! WOOHOO!!

So, I think I have been on the beige menu, 6 ounces meat, 4 ounces cooked or 8 of raw veg. I think I remember going on the blue menu next??? Can anyone help me out here? Is it blue for under 200? Also if so I need the blue menu...problem is it has to come in email, and cant be a pdf...my computer is having issues and I just haven't been able to take it in for repairs...Any help would be greatly appreciated
If you're on metaslim, it's green menu under 200 - that would be 4oz meat, 8oz veg/4oz, max 4 HNS/day.
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:15 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 177.5/142/142

Height: 5' 5"

Went to weigh in this morning and down 1 more pound. Hopefully next week I can lose one more and make it to the 30 pound loss.... I am going to try my hardest to reach that goal by next weigh-in.
I hope you all have a great holiday weekend!
wendinnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 09:59 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 292/211/160

Height: 5'2"

Rough week, CHOSE. to go off plan for pizza and chicken, stalled my weight loss, but I should be happy because I have loss 52 lbs so far, back to the program, better week next week
tmarshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:39 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 232/193/158

Well, I went back to the center today, and I am so glad I did. I gained 1 lb, and as much as I was off plan, I was okay with that! They did measurements, and since my last measurements exactly a month ago, I was down 6 lbs and had lost 7 inches! So I am back on plan and excited to keep on losing!!!

Thanks for all the kind words - with the support here, I know we can ALL DO IT!!!
AngelaB is offline   Reply With Quote