Old 08-30-2010, 07:24 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Default Accountability, plans, menu, exercise, stuff...week of August 30

Here is a place to have some accountability, or put down your daily plan, state your menu, put down your exercise and/or other stuff.

Please feel free to join in.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 08-30-2010 at 07:24 AM.
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:12 AM   #2  

Hi chicks - struggled the last couple of days. But, I am determined to get through this day with a semblance of food sanity!!

Have a good day.

breakfast - almonds, 1/2 banana

lunch - egg white salad, lite mayo, Italian veggies with parm cheese

snack - fiber cereal, almond milk, clementine

dinner -veggie and lite cheese omlette, toast

snack - sf choc. mousee frozen, rice cake with lc cheese

I need to 'draw that line in the sand' - compulsive eating must stop NOW

plan/log/measure/count calories
eat seated only
fork down between bites
slow down eating - tasting, mindful
no seconds
lots of water
exericse - stretches and strengthening
meditation
remember why
journal!
use my tools for getting through the hard times

start cleaning my closet
Old 08-30-2010, 01:56 PM   #3  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Hi everyone!

Would you believe I am STILL tracking my calories? Yep, ME! The same one who said it was a pain last week! It is a little bit of a pain sometimes, but I can't wait to "check in" with my wellness coach tomorrow. TOM is on its way, so the scale is holding steady, but that's ok for now.

I am going to the gym tonight. Just riding the bike for 30 mins. My knee is still a bit off, so I don't want to overdo.

Have a great day!

Beveryljoy--Oh boy...I need to start cleaning out my closet too...and my whole bedroom for that matter...
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:52 PM   #4  
I'm on my way!

S/C/G: 260/172/160

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies! I had a borderline weekend- didn't track my calories yesterday because of a potluck and not wanting to figure it out. I also have some TOM craving issues and gave in a little to those, but nothing unreasonable. Scale held steady this morning. Anyway, I am back to tracking today and am going to my fitness class tonight.

Have a great day!!
TXMary2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:39 AM   #5  

Hi....yesterday was a healthy day - I am so grateful. I got lots of water in and journaled and more. Yay.

breakfast - pnb toast, morningstar bacon, clementine

lunch - egg whites & cheese, toast, roast egg plant

snack - cereal, almond milk, slice of cheese

dinner - spinach salad, cheese, egg whites, morningstar bacon, clementine, homemade crutons

snack - yogurt, lc cheese, rice cake

lots of water
plan/log/measure/count calories
leave a bite
eat seated only
no seconds
slow mindful eating
feel fullness
remember why
taste the food

txmary - sounds like you got thru your weekend. Carry on.

mj - kudos on still tracking your food! Great accomplishment. Should be a good meeting with your health coach.

Have a great day.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:57 AM   #6  
I'm on my way!

Good moring ladies. I am feeling frustrated. Since I started back at this fitness class on Friday I feel like I am starving!! This is what happened to me before, although before I had not lost any weight and was "out of control" with my food. Well, since Friday I have really been struggling to stay within my calories. Yesterday I went 400 calories over what I am allowed. I didn't feel "out of control" - I felt HUNGRY! This morning I am wondering if really I was thirsty and should have chugged down a bunch of water intsead of eating. Especially since what I ate wasn't great- they were basically empty calories - measured but empty.

The scale hasn't moved all week. I started this class hoping it will speed up the process and I can go back to losing two a week instead of one pound a week. How am I going to fight off the feeling of being so hungry? I am thinking maybe a protein bar to eat after the workout.....since I eat dinner before the workout. All I know is I am going nutso about the scale- I need to get to Onederland!!!!
Old 08-31-2010, 09:14 AM   #7  
mj5

Hi everyone! It's going to be another hot day here today!

Beverlyjoy--Yea for another healthy day!

TXMary--Hopefully the class will shake things up a bit, but the scale will catch up with your effors...try not to let it get to you (easier said than done, I know!) A protein bar after your workout is probably a good idea.

I am looking forward to my wellness coach call tonight, except for talking about my workouts. My knee has been acting up and I have backed off on them. I know it is justified (really...not just "my knee hurts, so I'm not working out, but REAL pain, like considering calling the doctor kind of pain). Just frustrated with that part. My knee does feel a little better today, so I know I am on the right track, but it just gets old...
Old 08-31-2010, 10:48 AM   #8  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Hi everyone. I had an ok weekend, but I went up in weight. That is frustrating. But, I went to Body Pump yesterday, and Spin today. I track my calories online, so I lowered the allowable calories, just so I can push myself a little.

Gotta go. Work is calling!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:22 AM   #9  
mj5

Hi everyone! What a day yesterday....I had to cover for two people at work and a third person was late. Yikes, didn't know if I was coming or going for most of the day! Luckily, I had an appt for a mani / pedi last night--it was MUCH needed!!!! I have to say, I think it was the best mani / pedi ever!!! The lady I go do is leaving for vacation for 2 months, so she spent a long time massaging my feet, legs, arms, it was wonderful!

I will check in when I can over the next few days. We leave to go see the ILS tomorrow. I am buying fruit at the farmers market for my "offensive" fruit to take with us. Whatever. At least I know there will be ONE healthy thing at the party on saturday. I am taking workout clothes, so I can go for walks--which will be good exercise and well as a break from the drama!

I will make the best choices I can food wise.

Wish me luck!
Old 09-02-2010, 08:38 AM   #10  
I'm on my way!

Good morning ladies. I am frustrated again this morning. I am up 1.2 pounds and I am sore. I did the fitness class again last night (it is M, W, F) and this class is supposed to speed up my weight loss not make me gain!!! My calories were fine yesterday, but I think I didn't drink enough water and my muscles may be retaining water. I know it isn't a "legitimate" gain because I haven't eaten enough to have a gain. Whatever it is I am definitely in a slow down and I don't like it!!!

Plan today is 1600 calories and to go walking.

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 09-02-2010, 08:43 AM   #11  

Hi...well - the wieght loss fairy touched me with her majic wand LOL - I have lost 2 pounds. I am not sure how, though. I am grateful.

I am still struggling. My skin is healing so slowly - I don't know when I'll ever have my foot/ankle surgery. I am trying to be patient.

But - I have not given up. I will plan for a healthy day.

MJ - hope your weekend goes well! Sounds like it is crazy at work. Hang in there.

Slash and txmary - hang in and plan plan and plan some more.

Have a great day!
Old 09-02-2010, 10:48 AM   #12  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Hi all. I get so frustrated trying to wait for this website. It really has moved slow for quite awhile now. Anyway... I overslept by a little this morning, but I made myself get up to go to spin class. I'm glad I did, otherwise I would feel guilty all day. I didn't have time to make a lunch, so I'll have to be careful at lunch time. Going out to eat is so dangerous!!

Beverly - Congrats on the weight loss! Take whatever you can get!!

TXMary - Stay strong, I know it is frustrating, but the working out is so good for you! Hopefully the scale will start showing some love.

MJ - Hope you enjoy that offensive fruit!! Unbelievable. But, have a good time!

Well, better get back at it. Work, work, work!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote