Old 08-26-2010, 11:48 PM   #1  
Finally Losing Myself

S/C/G: SW 278/ CW see ticker/ GW 150

Height: 5'5

Unhappy Paging Mr. Will Power

The past few days I have just felt crappy when it comes to food. I feel hungry and deprived.I have broken some of my rules and had things I normally wouldn't like some cake and alot of baked chips.

I have bad cravings and daydream of just having a few days to eat everything I want without the guilt, worry and aftermath on the scale.

I have been eating more of my usual healthy stuff just cause i feel so hungry. I am not sure what my deal is. Its not pms but I am under a variety of stress. I am still on my usually exercise and I am fine with it. I just want to stop for a big crispy fried chicken breast with skin and all on the way home from workout.

If ya'll have seen Mr. Will Power tell him I need him in Bama QUICK before I go off on a eating marathon. LOL!

Last edited by Nikki6kidsmom; 08-26-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Nikki6kidsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:15 AM   #2  
Determined Diva

S/C/G: 321/295/170

Height: 6'2"

Hey Nikki: What plan are you on? Those cravings sound like too many unrefined carbs--nothing in the world makes you feel so frantically deprived and hungry than the cravings caused by a carb crash.

Yay for keeping up with the exercise, but in my opinion, Mr. Will Power is otherwise known as lean protein and high-fiber, low-carb veggies and plenty of water!! A few days of that will erase those nasty cravings and you'll feel like yourself again. And DANG, you've lost so much weight, you definitely know how to manage that!! Look at you!!!
LiliK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:53 PM   #3  
Finally Losing Myself

S/C/G: SW 278/ CW see ticker/ GW 150

Height: 5'5

Today has been 100 percent on plan and I feel some better. It's stress and the old emotional overeating habit. But I refuse to cave in and will fight through this. The little slice of cake I had started this downfall so no more sugar for a good long while. Thanks for your advice

Oh my plan is this. Low fat, limited carbs , high protein 1300-1500 calories a day. Fruit and lots of veggies. And only water of crystal light.
Nikki6kidsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:56 PM   #4  
Focused on the Future

S/C/G: 237/132/137

Height: 5' 3"

Glad you are doing better today - I have the same problem at times. Just have to get back to it!
JustBeckyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 04:59 PM   #5  
getting less fluffy

S/C/G: 255/ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

The last 2 days have been the same for me. I dont know what the deal is. I feel like I am starving all the time.
Terre is offline   Reply With Quote