South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 06:25 AM   #1  

Height: 5'8"

Default Wow it's Wednesday

I was trying so hard to think of a new title! Today is shaping up to be a good day. My yoga this morning was fabulous, I really like this new DVD. Yesterday I really exercised a lot and today I'm going to the gym to lift weights...recharged my IPOD and I'm ready to go. Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 08-25-2010, 06:30 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Humpday Happenings!

Whoohoo! It's Wednesday! It's all downhill to the weekend, now!

I'm trying to tie up lose ends and get our plans settled for our Labor Day cookout before I leave for vacation. I thought I'd get a chance to be home yesterday to get some things done, but that didn't happen. These long days with the girls have been keeping me busy, but you do what you have to do.

Today the girls and I will spend the morning with Susie and Ramsay, then they have art camp and guitar lessons this afternoon, and then I'm taking them to the circus this evening. That should be lots of fun, except for the crowds and traffic.

2 more sleeps til vacation! I can barely wait!
Old 08-25-2010, 06:47 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Hi, Mmc, thanks for getting us started this AM. Great job with your exercise program! Have a great day!

Hi, Linda, smart idea getting lots of Labor day plans done now. Then you can just relax when you get back from vacation.

Me, headin' outside and working in the house until the pups go walking at 730. I really don't know what else is planned, yet, something always comes up..

I think I'll grab some coffee....
Old 08-25-2010, 07:18 AM   #4  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning! Tonight we have our last Back-to-School night for my teen. I always find it interesting to meet the teachers. Another bike ride. Grocery shopping. That's about it.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 08-25-2010, 07:32 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Late start this morning as the last Book Clubber didn't leave until one! We had a great night and even discussed books most of the time.

Today will be busy as I tie up loose ends to get ready for vacation. This may include a quick trip to town for a printer cartridge. I do intend to work in and afternoon nap - just can't hack late nights anymore.

Whoohoo and Wow for Wednesday!
Old 08-25-2010, 07:48 AM   #6  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning No internet this morning but it's back now. No water, apparently there's a pipe spurting somewhere. All that fun and I need to get on the road. Gotta love rural living some days

Have a good day all I'll be back tonight.
Old 08-25-2010, 07:48 AM   #7  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Morning Chicks:
Its a grey rainy day in this neck of the woods. I would have hit the farmer's market but not in this mess! I have all my food togethre for work and will grab a good book for lunch time.
Kierie
Old 08-25-2010, 08:05 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Hey, chicks! Today is my last day at work. I went to the office yesterday and turned in all my equipment, had my going-away luncheon, and today will just be my exit interview by phone, and cleaning/organizing the home office. I don't start the new job until Monday, so I've got a huge to-do list to keep me busy the next couple of days. I think we may sneak in a getaway over the weekend. And I may try to get DH to take me out to lunch tomorrow.
Hope everyone has a great hump day!
Old 08-25-2010, 10:01 AM   #9  
Live, Laugh, Love

Height: 5'3"

Morning! Quick fly-by! Day 3 of Ph 1.5, still doing ok! Busy day at work and I'm facilitator of our workgroup meeting here in a little bit so I need to get the agenda ready. OY.

Hope everyone's having a wonderful day! (PS if you didn't see my post last night, check out the newest pic of Voodoo!)

Lisa
Old 08-25-2010, 11:09 AM   #10  
honeysox

S/C/G: 216/207/150

Height: 5'4"

Mornin' all! Schmoodle, happy last-day-of-work! I start a new online job next Wednesday too. I'm pretty excited about it--much better pay than what I can find anywhere around here in person.

Company's gone. In their wake they left a heavier me. Back on the wagon this morning, back to PhI for a week. We have more company coming this weekend, but I'm serving all SB except for some homemade bread that I will avoid making eye contact with when I set it on the table.

Gonna start the exercise routine today: walking, sit-ups, and limited weight lifting.

Have a wow-ful Wednesday!

~~Sally
Old 08-25-2010, 02:12 PM   #11  
Celiac Diva

S/C/G: 187/185/145

Height: 5'7"

Hello ladies!

Well, no work for me today which is blah. It's been so slow I've been losing a lot of hours. Still have to be thankful for what I've got! Just hard when both of my jobs are slow.

I do plan on working indoors today as it's going to be another triple digit day. Always like the Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred. Let's see how destroyed I feel 40 minutes from now, LOL!!
Closed Thread