Old 08-16-2010, 10:19 PM   #1  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Smile PRAYER WARRIORS ~ All Faiths

PRAYER WARRIORS

We have a great group of ~ PRAYER WARRIORS ~ here We have had many of our prayers answered

If you are in need of prayer for yourself, a friend or loved one, please post your requests here. No request is too big or small

If you post your prayer request here I can guarantee you will be prayed for by our PRAYER WARRIORS. Many of us will pray that Our Lord's will be done in the name of Jesus, and others offer prayer and good thoughts from their beliefs.

Will you join our PRAYER TEAM?

Please note that our last 2 threads had over 17,000 views and 500 posts...we do come and pray but not always post...don't feel like you are being ignored!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 11:09 PM   #2  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

KittyCat40-

Prayers offered for your husband- may God bless that he gets this job.

Dee
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:42 AM   #3  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

Height: 5'4"

Thank you PWs, so very much. Every message sent above has power.
I am so appreciative of your support.
-k
kittycat40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 10:09 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/228/145

Height: 5'6

Prayers for all , for a job to pop up even better than the one they are looking for! Your only a looser if you never try and I don't see that in someone who is out there looking for a good job, to support their family in fact I find them very wise and awesome, in this day and time.

Praying for all family members and friends health, asking the Holy Spirit to guide them to everything they need to do, to enhance and strengthen their immune system; and to give their Doctors and Nurses great wisdom to help them on their path to good health.

Last edited by Bootsie; 08-17-2010 at 10:10 AM.
Bootsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 07:00 PM   #5  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

^PRAYERS^ continuing for all your needs and concerns ...

-- for MITCHELL in NYC, to find & secure a good job that will help him support his family; and peace for Kittycat during that time.

-- for ERIK W. in Shaumburg, Illinois, for his health & peace; plus prayers for his doctors/surgeons for his upcoming surgeries. And, for OPTICAL GODDESS for peace surrounding her husband's health.

-- for DICK, VickieLou's dad, and their family for good health, peace, comfort & strength during this time.

-- for BOOTSIE, that her back & neck heal up quickly and completely.

-- for my AUNT PAT, that her knee continues to heal up well and her body fights off that virus/bacteria that she caught while in the hospital. Also prayers for her daughter, Shelly, who needs strength after her Dad's passing (they were very close).

-- for CARMEL ~ G's SIL, who has cancer; have stopped the chemo (not working), but are now giving her some pills & trying radiant heat therapy too.

-- for BIL, TOM M. ~ (heart aneurysm) he quit smoking for about 13 weeks now; needs strength for continued success.

-- for TIFFANY's DH , who is also trying for a new job; for peace & wisdom & guidance for the position that is best for him & his family as well.

-- for MATILDA & US ALL ~ for strength & wisdom for our good health & WL journey.

-- for all those who are mourning loved ones at this time; for comfort & peace and provision of jobs/finances, etc. Thank the LORD, that we have something called a Widow's Pension here that helps them so much! We are so fortunate to have that blessing, plus great health care & insurance in our province/country!!! FATHER GOD, thank you for blessing our people and our nation so much ...

-- we also lift up all other's that need healing and/or a blessing in body, mind, or spirit, like our own BARGOO ; Gary's sister, ANNIE; and all our prayer warriors & friends that come here too ...

-- for FRIDAYANGEL ~ for help with their finances & relief of stress; plus for friend's mother, NOEMI who has health issues & needs a job.

-- for PEA ~ for a job she has applied for that she really wants & needs (preferably in her own town in Alabama).

-- for TOM in Jersey ~ rushed to hospital in ill health; peace & comfort for him & his family; rb Amyleigh (Tom is her friend's Dad).

Please remind us if we forget anyone; we could use an update now & then, so that we can keep praying for your request(s) and Praise GOD for answered prayer ... plus thanks to all of you who pray along with us here!

Rosebud

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 08-20-2010 at 06:59 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:38 AM   #6  
Picking Myself back up

Height: 5'6 1/2

I am praying the lord somehow helps with our money situation
So a little stress can be taken off my shoulders..
and I can get my life back in order...

I will be praying for all the prayer request that come up.
I believe in the Power of Prayer..

God Bless You All.
Grace73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 11:08 AM   #7  

Praying for the Lord to guide you where you can make extra money to get your financial situation back in order to reduce the stress in your life Friday.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:45 PM   #8  
Picking Myself back up

Thank you Bootsie!
Old 08-18-2010, 09:44 PM   #9  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Prayers for all
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 06:18 PM   #10  
Picking Myself back up

I would like to know if you could pray for my Good Friends Mother, her name is Noemi..Her husband died a few years back, and she has health issues. and now has lost her job... Please pray the Lord keeps her strong and shows her the way..and for her and her family to only trust in the lord..
thank you from the bottom of my heart...
Old 08-19-2010, 07:39 PM   #11  
Here to Learn

Fridayangel-

Prayers sent for Noemi.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:19 PM   #12  

Friday, praying in Texas for her too!
Old 08-20-2010, 04:59 PM   #13  
Don't want to be so tired

S/C/G: 150/145/125

Height: 5-4

Default I need prayer and good wishes

I have been out of work for about 3 and half months now and we have moved to this small town in Alabama where there are not many jobs to start with. By god's grace, I got the call from a small company stating they need somebody with my technology expertise and they interviewed me last week. It went really great. Today I got the call saying the parent company is rethinking whether they want to open this position here in Alabama or in metro where headquarter is. They are going to take the decision in next week. I really need some prayers that the decision comes in my favor and I get this job. A lot is riding on this job for me and my savings are thinning out.

My name is Pea and I will appreciate if you can keep me in your prayers for next couple of days.

Thanks everybody..
tiredalways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:37 PM   #14  
Here to Learn

Pea-

I said a prayer for you to get this job, and will keep you in my prayers.

Dee
Old 08-20-2010, 05:43 PM   #15  
Rockin Socks since 1984

S/C/G: 205/179/155

Height: 5'3.5

prayer request for my friend's father, Tom, who was rushed to the hospital earlier this week and now the family is facing some incredibly rough times.

i'm sending out a prayer of thanks for all of you whose prayers help those of us in need.
amyleigh is offline   Reply With Quote