Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2010, 07:29 PM   #1  

Height: 5'9"

Default Oh maaaaan. :(

I went crazy and managed to gain 16 lbs. This is the first time I've really fallen off the wagon since dieting. A lot of it is just water weight I'm hoping.

I bought a new scale today. It was supposed to motivate me I guess. But instead I find out that my old scale was off by 10 lbs. So I'm 26 lbs further away from goal than I thought I was a month ago.

On the bright side, I finally understand why I didn't look as good as I thought I should in the 170s. I afraid I was going to be one of those poorly proportioned people who just always look fat.

I'm sure that when I reach the 170s, for real this time, I'll look alright. I just want to be a normal, but pudgy girl -- And it's still within reach.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:12 AM   #2  
diosa

S/C/G: 216/157/124

Height: 5' 3"

Scales that lie are the worst. My old scale was off by 10 lbs as well, so it definitely was a shock to find out I was heavier. Hang in there, you'll lose the weight.
Old 08-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 283/see ticker/180?

Oooh, you'll enjoy Onederland so much! I'm about your height, and 180 (imho) is a good healthy weight for me. Hang in there!
Old 08-18-2010, 05:35 PM   #4  

Well, I've hit Onederland, but it hardly seems like something to celebrate since, before last week or so, I thought I was in Onederland. But the funny thing is that I'm more pleased with my body knowing that I'm a higher weight than I thought I was. I think I look good for a woman of 198 lbs. I bought some new jeans last night and for once I'm pretty happy with what I've brought home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robot
Scales that lie are the worst. My old scale was off by 10 lbs as well, so it definitely was a shock to find out I was heavier. Hang in there, you'll lose the weight.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guynna
I'm about your height, and 180 (imho) is a good healthy weight for me. Hang in there!
I think that sounds like a good weight for me too. A little bit on the chunky side, but cute. I just want to break into the 170s so I can have the comfort of knowing I have room to gain a little bit of weight.
Closed Thread