Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Old 08-16-2010, 10:10 AM   #1  
Tellin' it like it is!

S/C/G: RESTART:153.5/147/135

Height: 5'4"

Default need a diet buddy!

Hey guys,
im just starting to work through the diet solution book!
Ive created advantages/response cards, and im trying to implement eating sitting down, and mindfully.
Now i am supposed to find a diet buddy to be accountable to!
i really dont have anyone in my life to ask..... was hoping to find an online buddy i can e-mail back and forth with!

Little background...
not much weight to lose (have already lost) but am struggling at maintaining. i KNOW this has to do with my mindless/emotional?bad eating habits-- turned to Beck for help! Obviously what im diong hasnt been working, and i fully recognize i need to relearn the role ive given food in my life!

Any takers?

thanks!
Meghan
mkroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 04:15 AM   #2  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Hi Meghan (mkroyer) - Glad to hear that you've charging forward in The Beck Diet Solution. It's certainly helped me - and a bunch of others around here - to stay on our plans.

Those posting over in the monthly thread are doing so as Diet Coaches / Diet Buddies to each other. It tends to work for us. Only a few have found a real life Coach/Buddy in addition. It's difficult to find someone interested in the minutia of staying the path, day after day after day.

A granfalloon of posters is different than one-on-one, but you might want to give it a try. As you get to know the active posters, you might find someone you'd like to invite to PM or email on-on-one with you.

Hope to see you over on Beck Diet For Life/Solution – August 2010 – Support, Discussion, Buddy/Coach.
BillBlueEyes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 06:47 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hi Meghan!

When I first started Beck Diet Solution, I had a diet coach/buddy from the forums which worked great for the first few months. For whatever reason, we went our separate ways and I have found that the monthly thread is a much more realistic way for me to participate with other Beck folks day in and out. I notice you are in Denver; I travel between Idaho Springs and Glenwood Springs and am in Denver quite often. Feel free to PM me.

Best wishes!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote