Diet Blogs and Journal FAQ and Help Forum Support forum for members of our Community Journals and our NEW Diet Blogs

Old 08-12-2010, 10:05 PM   #1  

Default Suzanne/Administrator

Would you please check out an article on MotleyHealth titled "Fat Burning Beads Banned?"

I have been dialoguing on this site under "Does It Work" and "the bead diet" and came across the above article. I know you guys are big on enlightening everybody here, so please check it out and let me and the others know your insight.

Thanks.
lomalindarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:53 AM   #2  
WW Moderator

I'll pass this on to Suzanne. She's dealing with her own beads right now - in her kidneys! Hopefully she'll pass her stone soon, and be back quickly to give us all a hard time.
Jennifer 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:55 AM   #3  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

lomalindarn,

I see you post often in that area. It's not my place to tell you what to do, but if your looking to make a change with your life I don't think the bead diet is the way to go.

I often see people say 'it's just a diet for now, don't worry, it's not forever'

It should be a lifestyle change where you commit to eating healthy and being active. It's much less harsh than the bead diet as well. If you read through that whole thread, you see people bouncing on and off the diet and no one ever meeting goal. Fad diets are not the way to a long term healthy you.

It's just my two cents, I hope you don't think I'm being pushy but just trying to give some advice.
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote