Old 08-09-2010, 08:33 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Default Accountability, menu, exercise, plans, stuff- week of August 9

This is a place where you can have some accountability - put your menu, exercise, plans etc.

Feel free to join in!
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:53 AM   #2  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend. I did really well with food choices, except the popcorn I had for a snack yesterday had way, way too much salt and I am feeling that today! I didn't even bother getting on the scale this am I am SO bloated (TOM is still here, so that doesn't help either.) LOTS of water for me today!!!!

I brought my lunch, my gym clothes are waiting for me and I am already drinking water. I will do cardio at the gym tonight--bike and treadmill.

Have a great OP day everyone!!!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:07 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 261/ticker/160

Height: 5'1

Hello , can you believe it's Monday already... again...lol. Typical Monday kicked my butt, was sooooo happy for my work day to be over.

Hope everyone had a GREAT weekend.

Today's food ~

tea
cheerios w/ skim milk

brown rice w/tomatoes
2 boiled chicken legs
water

tomato & cheese sandwich
water
jab91864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:42 AM   #4  
mj5

Hi! Where is everyone? Hope you are all doing well!

jab--I'm glad Monday is over...one day closer to the weekend!

I had a GREAT workout last night--40 mins cardio. I plan to do the same again tonight.

Then I made an enchilada casserole. I made it healthier than the recipe (ie: using ground turkey, whole wheat soft shell tacos, low fat sour cream, stuff like that). It was SO good!!! There is a lot left, so leftovers tonight for dinner.

Have a great OP day everyone!!!
Old 08-10-2010, 09:03 AM   #5  

Hi Folks - I've been MIA - the huge rash I got from the anitbiotic is red, painful and raw. I am miserable. Enough already!!

I get up with good intentions - but, can't get through the pain. I am going back to the dermatologist today with the need of him finding something else to get through this.

I am committing to check in every day.

Take care.

PS - good news...the staph infection on my skin is gone. NO spots and blotches. YAY
Old 08-10-2010, 10:07 AM   #6  
I'm on my way!

S/C/G: 260/172/160

Height: 5'6"

Hi Ladies- I feel like I have been MIA! Just busy with life, the kids and getting ready for our new school year. I finally broke the stinking 225.something - yesterday was 224.6 and today 223.8 - wooot! I am so excited to the 2teens I can't stand it!!! Onederland is around the corner and I want to reach it soooooo bad!!

Yesterday my calories were 1800 something and I swam laps at the pool and treaded water for a total of almost 90 minutes non stop movement. I am trying harder on drinking lots of water. Today I am taking the kids on a field trip to a museum to see a dinosaur exhibit so I will have plenty of walking around there as my "exercise."

This morning I have had coffee and a bagel thin with real cream cheese- it was good!!!

I hope you all have a great day.

Bevjoy- so sorry about the annoying rash!!

mj- your casserole sounds super yummy!

jab- you are a woman of steel- I'd be eating my arm if I ate as little as you!! You rock!
TXMary2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 06:21 PM   #7  

mj5 ~ enchilada casserole sounds great!!!

Beverlyjoy ~ glad to hear the staph is gone, wish the rest of the rash was taking the hint and going away. Hope the dermatologist finds an answer soon for you!!!

TxMary2~ Congrats on the weight loss Some days are easier than others with regard to the food. My prime time to eat has always been the evening and I have to struggle to get through that. If I could eat at my work station I would fit in a snack of some kind but most days I am watching the clock waiting for my lunch hour (1:30) to roll around.

Today's food ~

Yogurt
coffee w/sweetener & sf crmer
water

cheerios & dried cranberries (dry)
yogurt
small plum
water

polenta (left over)
tomatoes
cheese
1-hot dog
water

Have a GREAT day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-11-2010, 09:25 AM   #8  

Well...I went back to dermatologist. My rash has ulcerated and is now moving down my leg. My dermatologist asked me if I've been to any third world countries in the last six months. (yikes). He took a biopsy and a culture. I am having a hard time coping. We know it's not a fungal thing.

I don't know how to cope without food. I'll keep trying.

I am so glad many of you are doing well. Hang in there and carry on.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:32 PM   #9  
mj5

Hi everyone! I woke up w/ a pounding migraine this morning, so no work and no gym for me today. I am FINALLY starting to feel better. I know I haven't had enough water (I'm working on it) and all I have eaten today is two slices of whole wheat toast. If all goes well w/ that, I'll try to eat some more later.

Beverlyjoy--Oh goodness....BIG hugs to you!!!!

TXMary--congrats!!! Keep it up!

jab--I'll post the recipe if you are interested. It was really good.

I'm going to go snuggle w/ the beagles and wait for hubby to get home. Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 08-11-2010, 08:16 PM   #10  

Beverlyjoy~ I'm sorry things are not getting better. I know what you mean about the coping issue, do the best you can but don't stress too badly over it you have enough to deal with , without beating yourself up over something. I wish there was something I couldn't say that didn't sound so empty or lame.

mj5~ I'm always up for a good recipe!! The humidity has been bad so my sinuses are raging and my head pounds by mid-day. I am so thankful I am not prone to migraines as they are wicked!! Hope you feel better

Today's food ~

2 over easy eggs
2 morningstar patties
tea w/sweetener
water

1/2 cup coffee w/sweetener & sf crmr
water

lf cottage cheese
tomatoes
100 cal bag of popcorn
water

burger pattie (yes lean beef but no bread)
tomatoes
relish & mustard
1/2 cup of mac & cheese
water
Old 08-12-2010, 09:48 AM   #11  
I'm on my way!

Good morning ladies!

Bevjoy- Praying the Dr. figures out the rash and cure asap!!

mj- sorry about your headache!

jab- ffod plan is looking good

Well, it looks like now I am going to play the bounce from 223-224 game after being on the 225 game for two weeks. As long as the number keeps going down steadily I guess I just need to have patience. I am just a little irritated that so early in the game I am having these mini stalls.

I swam yesterday for 30 minutes nonstop. My calories were 1500 something. Today I plan to do some abdominal exercises, dumbell exercises and if I have time I will do the treadmill at my mom's. I have lots going on and stuff to prepare for so that is taking up my time.

Plan for today:

b: Coffee, cottage cheese and english muffin

s: nutrigrain bar

L: Tilapia and corn on cob

D: whatever is being served at a meeting I am attending tonight

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 08-12-2010, 10:58 AM   #12  
mj5

Hi everyone! I feel SO much better today! My back hurts and thank goodness for good makeup to cover all the broken capilaries in my cheeks and forehead...but other than that, I feel good! I lost four lbs yesterday. Yikes, NOT the way to do it and I highly doubt that it will stay that much of a loss.

jab--I'll get the recipe on here as soon as I have a chance.

Now today I am trying to play catch up at work...oh well, one thing at a time, right? No time to go to the farmers market today, but that's ok, I can go Saturday morning instead.

have a great OP day everyone!!!!
Old 08-12-2010, 08:32 PM   #13  

Worked the later rotation today so it changes my food habits a bit.

Today's food

2 egg rolls (baked 140 cal ea)
coffee w/sweetener & sf crmr
water

2 egg rolls
tomatoes
water

diet coke

cheerios & skim milk
water

Hope everyone has a great night!!
Old 08-13-2010, 07:59 AM   #14  
I'm on my way!

Good morning!

mj- 4 pounds- take it however you can get it!

I am exactly 224.0 today. I never did exercise yesterday, but I did a lot of housework I don't normally do so I guess that counts.

I'll be doing some more housework today because I am hosting Bunco at my house tonight.

My calories yesterday were 1600 something. So far today I have just had coffee. I haven't decided on breakfast yet - maybe eggs and toast. I need to go grocery shopping as I am out of lots of stuff.

Hope you all have a great day.
Old 08-13-2010, 09:06 AM   #15  
mj5

Good Morning!!!! I am feeling back to my old self today and I am so very thankful! I am planning a little retail therapy right after work to celebrate! Actually I have been planning a mini shopping trip for a while, just haven't felt in the mood...I would like to find a couple of cute shirts (on sale, of course!) for when we go to visit hubby's family for labor day.

Other than that, nothing terribly exciting for the weekend...I am going to the farmers market on Sat to stock up on fruits and veggies.

Have a great OP day everyone!