Old 07-26-2010, 11:38 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/176.2/150

Height: 5'3"

Default New to WW

Hi everyone! Last year I lost 37 pounds by counting calories and working out, but due to some changes in my life, my weight loss stalled and I gained about 15 pounds back. I have been trying to lose again, and lost three pounds in about six weeks before my best friend suggested WW. She lost over a hundred pounds on the program, and has maintained her loss for almost two years.

I have been on WW for almost two weeks, and lost 3.4 pounds my first week. I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi!
anmitche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 04:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 249/237/190

Height: 5' 11"

Hi there,

And welcome to WW. I'm doing it at home as well and doing pretty good. I have lost about 6 lbs in the last week and a half. So rah rah for me. I hope I can stay motivated and keep it up.
JJ Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:14 PM   #3  
WW start date: 6-14-10

S/C/G: 236/215.4/135

Height: 5'5"

Welcome to Weight Watchers! I'm just doing it at home, no meetings, and no online tracking (What can I say... I'm cheap!) and if you're motivated enough, it's super easy to stay on track!
My mom lost 50 on WW, and I'm hoping to lose around 100. Yikes! But it can be done!!
corgiXpaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:08 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 249/237/190

Height: 5' 11"

Good for you!! Me too, I am too cheap to do the meetings so here I am hoping to get the support that i'm too cheap to pay for.

We can do it! I know we can. I still have so much to read on here, especially the recipes. I seem to get in a rut and things get boring but I'll have to broaden my horizons and try new things.
JJ Canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:43 PM   #5  
long journey

S/C/G: 222/197/155

Height: 5' 7''

I have been doing at home since January and have been losing. Now its getting tricky, so joining t hese forums may help. I am not new, but new again to weight watchers
ifatfirstwpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:31 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 227/*see ticker*/130

Height: 5'7

I just started Monday! Strictly from home. Well, I technically started last Monday, weighing in at 195, but then my husband and I went to Cracker Barrel and I splurged by ordering the worst thing on the menu. I had been craving it for months and I needed to get it out of my system. So I made myself restart this past Monday weighing in at 190.2. It's Thursday now and the number on the scale has not gone down, but I feel better. I am also walking 2 miles a day (One time around my apartment complex is a mile). I try to add some running, but right now I can only run for about a minute and a half before I am panting like a dog.

I am eating under my points (allowed 26 for the day), but I think I am still having issues with portion control. Especially for dinner. I measure everything out for one serving and eat it all. I just have to keep reminding myself I don't have to eat it all, even if it is within my points. I am also (starting today) going to eat more of my points for breakfast than dinner. See if that helps.

I am excited about Weight Watchers. I've seen it work first hand. I printed off some pictures of the clothes I want to buy whenever I can fit into them. I am going to put them around my cubicle at work so when I get tempted to go get a candy bar, I can look at the pictures and tell myself that I should eat fruit instead
kaylamparker is offline   Reply With Quote