Old 08-02-2010, 12:06 AM   #1  

Default Blue Team Chat Thread Week 10 (8/02 - 8/08)

Hi everyone here it is week 10 already can you believe it. It's very sad to know that summer is already half over

Well we lost one team mate today with lots of Freebies handed out due to missing WI time......and I gave everyone and extra hour today.

I also would like to remind everyone to post at least once during the week or you can't be the BL and that goes for this week the person with the biggest loss did not post so they became a runner up.

Congratulations to all of our losers this week. Once again I just missed the list due to so many great losses......WTG team that's awesome. Not sure if we will win the overall this week though as our percentage is really low due to lack of WI

Congratulations:
Biggest Loser:
OrganizedChaos: -2lbs -.82%

Runners Up:
Mercy03: -1lb -.71%
Muffentop: -3.2lbs -1.48%
gracie789: -1lb -.64%

Have a great week 10 everyone and please remember to weigh in and to post in the chat for the week.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 226/226/140

Height: 5'4

Congratulations, OrganizedChaos for being our BL and also to Mercy, Muffentop and Gracie for being the runner ups

Sorry team, I was one of the people who didn't weigh in in time. I kept meaning to all day and then something would come up. I just logged on now and realized that I am too late.
I had a good week, but I only lost 1lb. I am happy to be losing again, and not gaining like I have been. Well I better get some sleep as I am planning on working out at 5:15.
Old 08-02-2010, 02:39 PM   #3  
Slow and Steady

S/C/G: 353/see ticker/178

Height: 5'11''

Wow, Can't believe it's me! Congratulations to our runner-ups, Mercy03,
Muffentop, and gracie789!

I can't believe it is week 10 already. The summer is just flying by for me. Another item to proove that for me, is my kiddo's started back 2 school today. It is always a bitter sweet time. They are growing up so fast, but I am also excited to have them back on a schedule. The summer just ends up being unscheduled chaos at my house.

Overall my weight loss has really slowed down from where it was 3 months ago, but I am still happy with it. I had really thought that I would meet my next mini-goal by today, August 2nd. However, that just wasn't in the cards. I am hopeful by mid August I can meet it, and then time to create the next one.

How is everyone else doing?
Old 08-02-2010, 04:54 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 227/195/135

Hi bluets,

Congrats to OrganizedChaos and all the runner-ups. And OC--good luck on reaching your mini-goal.

I'm really hoping for a loss this week b/c I'm sure Sunday's weight was mostly water retention, even though I did eat poorly the previous weekend--it just wasn't enough calories to explain even a 1 lb gain. I also want to cut back on my strength training b/c 1) I never got close to the 200 minutes a week that I aimed for and 2) I'm kinda exhausted by the time I start cardio. So, my goal for this week will be 75 minutes.

I'm really trying to make it to the 190s by the end of August b/c I'll be spending a lot of September at pool and beach parties and making that goal by then will make me feel so much better.

I also found something called Bio Oil that is supposed to be great at lightening stretch marks. A lot of them appeared back in January so I'm going to start using that and vitamin E and will hope for the best.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:37 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 320/239.2/150

Height: 5'7"

Very busy this week preparing for vacation and getting my sister's family moved into their new place. Just wanted to jump in for a quick congrats to OrganizedChaos, Mercy03, Muffentop, and gracie789! Way to go girls!!!
Old 08-03-2010, 03:30 PM   #6  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

Congratulations, OrganizedChaos, for being our Biggest Loser! Way to go!

And good job to our runners up Mercy03, Muffentop, and gracie789!

I'm going to be out of town this weekend, so I'm going to write my "freebie" in now before I forget. It's going to be an eating vacation but I'm going to be very careful with portion sizes because I want to see a good 2 week drop the next week!
Old 08-03-2010, 10:51 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Hey ladies

I'm back from camping and had a blast. Started on a gluten free diet today and I'm feeling quite drained. *yawn*

Will be back tommorow for personals.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:03 AM   #8  

Hi everyone sorry I haven't been on I have been busy with trying to figure out what to do with my condo in BC. I just talked to my dad and he figures about $7000.00 to fix it up again and he said the manager told him I can't rent it out again. So really need to get some answers here.

I'll be back tomorrow for some personals......hope you all had a great OP day. I did manage that at least
Old 08-04-2010, 05:50 PM   #9  
Slow and Steady

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricepapr View Post
I also found something called Bio Oil that is supposed to be great at lightening stretch marks. A lot of them appeared back in January so I'm going to start using that and vitamin E and will hope for the best.
Please update on how the Bio Oil does once you have given it a shot. I am interested in trying it too.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:34 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganizedChaos View Post
Please update on how the Bio Oil does once you have given it a shot. I am interested in trying it too.
I used Bio Oil after I had a breast reduction and it worked wonderful!! I should dig it out again and use it on my stretch marks.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:33 AM   #11  
Slow and Steady

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygrant View Post
I used Bio Oil after I had a breast reduction and it worked wonderful!! I should dig it out again and use it on my stretch marks.
Where can I buy it?
Old 08-05-2010, 08:36 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 250/237/170

Height: 5'8"

Last week was camp week and this weekis vacation bible school. Very minimal working out for 2 weeks....ugh. Good news is that I haven't gained, but no loss either. I am really ready to get back into my regular routine. Maybe I needed this break and my weight loss will pick back up.....it has been going at snail pace.....lol
Old 08-05-2010, 10:05 AM   #13  

Hey just a fly by check in again. Been very busy and not really sure why or with what....lol Well I have to get to work right now but I promise I will be back to do this properly. Have a great day everyone.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:31 AM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganizedChaos View Post
Where can I buy it?
I got it at walmart. Was about $12.00 canadian for a bottle.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:38 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 227/195/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygrant View Post
I got it at walmart. Was about $12.00 canadian for a bottle.
And I got mine at Walgreens. They had this and vitamin E on sale this week--score! I really dislike the scent of the Bio Oil though so I just use it at night and the E during the day.