Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-30-2010, 11:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 248/220/150

Height: 5'5

Default I've realized I need you guys.

I've obviously haven't been on here in a while. That's mainly because I thought that I could do it on my own after losing only 10 pounds... I guess I thought I got the hang of the weight loss thing and forgot I needed the support. After being off of here for a while I lost five pounds, and now those five are back, and I noticed that I don't even TRY anymore.

You guys kept me on my toes and when I was on 3FC I was REALLY feeling good physically and emotionally, and now... not so much. So I'm here for good you guys!!!

SN: When you began losing weight do heels hurt your feet less? The balls of my feet KILL me when I wear heels.
MelloFatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:41 AM   #2  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

If it wasn't for daily visits to this site I wouldn't be where I am at now.

I'm glad your back We need you too.
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:43 AM   #3  
Speechless and Redundant

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3.5"

3FC has helped me also, even though I don't post half as much as I lurk. I like looking at goal-weight pix, so inspiring! If it weren't for this website, I probably would've been off the wagon after the first week. 3fc is the best <3 So I know exactly what place you're coming from. Keep going! We can do this!

Last edited by clickit; 07-31-2010 at 12:54 AM.
clickit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:29 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 202/150/145

Height: 5'7"

The balls of my feet do still hurt but the burn less; gell insoles make loads more difference than dropping weight!
Trudiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:13 PM   #5  
In it to win it!!

S/C/G: 312/ticker/150

Height: 5ft 3in

I know what you mean. I thought I had everything under control but then I hit a plateau and I did not know how to get through it. I QUIT!!!! I really quit!!! I was so frustrated and I thought I could not break from it. I came on here and started looking for some info. I found what I was looking for. I was building muscle therefore not dropping pounds. Then that plateau finally broke and I lost 3lbs that week. I don't post to often but I read around a lot. This website is part of my program!!! It helps me stick to it, work through it and keep my mind where it needs to be. Please keep coming it helps!!!! We need to support each other!!!
Vivian27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:17 PM   #6  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

Glad you're here! Finding a thread that really speaks to me (right now, it's The Beck Diet Solution thread), and posting to it every day, really keeps me on my plan!
gardenerjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:01 PM   #7  
Ready for a change!

S/C/G: S/C/G: 277/277/150

Height: 5'8"

3FC definitely helps! I come on here everyday, even if I don't post. Just for a quick look to see what everyone is up to and helps me remember that I need to keep going and not give up because of all the wonderful ladies (and men!) that have found success in losing weight thanks to the help of this site!

Although I haven't lost much, I wore heels the other day to a concert that I last wore 16 pounds ago. So obviously at a concert you're standing around dancing for two hours, and I did NOT feel the pain I felt 16 pounds ago in those. The last time I wore those heels was to a wedding and within the first half hour I was ready to take them off! But at this concert, wearing them for 2 hours of straight dancing (then dinner afterwards) I loved it! And no pain the next day So i think it does help! Or maybe they were just fitting better?? Either way it felt great!
love114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:16 PM   #8  
Cat Cuddler

S/C/G: 287/266/150

Height: 5'5"

I feel the same way about 3FCs. If it weren't for this group, I would feel much more alone in this battle/journey - even after going to WW meetings.

I need 3FCs so much that I get on and read every day - sometimes several times a day - even at work when I not supposed to.

I told my WW group and my doctor about this website to encourage others to join us.

I appreciate everyone's posts very much.
doingmybest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 11:34 AM   #9  
GoingTheDistance

S/C/G: 313/252/172

Height: 5'10"

Welcome back!
renstwin is offline   Reply With Quote