Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-30-2010, 07:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/*ticker*/123

Height: 5'2"

Default Sick and antsy

For 2+ weeks now I have been working out everyday. I haven't lost a ton of weight but I'm ok with that, I'm trying to be more healthy and find working out has been a huge benefit for my mood. 2 days ago I felt really ill with flu like symptoms. I took yesterday off from the gym, slept in and relaxed. At about 4 I decided to walk the dogs, I was feeling better. I went home and ate a half a turkey sandwich (that plus a few crackers was all I was able to stomach). I started to feel sick again last night, took some pepto- went to bed and not only did I wake up still feeling sick but I also put on a pound.

Throughout the day I have been feeling a little better. Ate a light meal at about 1 but unable to eat much more. My problem is I haven't gone this long without working out in a while and as tired and headache/stomachache I feel... I feel like I am ready to crawl out of my skin with the urge to do something!

I'm just worried that if I go I may be over-doing it, wont get much done, maybe throw up lol... but on the other hand I feel that if I am experiencing this urge maybe my body is telling me I am capable of fitting in a workout. I also know exercise is good for your health and immunity so I'm confused on what would be better for me. Plus if I put on another pound I just may cry.
AshleighAO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:28 PM   #2  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

How about another walk today and, maybe, a nice long stretching routine or some yoga? Also, don't sweat the scale too much at this time. I'm a daily weigher and the last time I got sick I took nearly a week off the scale -- I didn't want to be discouraged by the abnormalities and just waited until everything settled down.
gardenerjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 09:21 PM   #3  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

I hope you feel better.
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote