Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2003, 04:01 PM   #1  
Sis

S/C/G: 306highest/281/265.5/180

Height: 5' 5"

Question Help! I can't remember how to change my avatar...

I know this sounds dumb but I can't remember how to change the little picture below your name. I go into the pics but it doesn't say how to do it. Could someone please tell me how???Thanks in advance....Sis
Old 02-27-2003, 12:54 PM   #2  
Just girl striving 4 thin

Default here is how to do it...

click on user CP at the top of the page..
then click on edit options
then go to the bottom of the page and click on change avator and then you have the option to use one of theirs or to hit browse to bring your own picture...you just have to make sure tha pixels are really small to fit under your name...hope that helps you out!! Tired of teh little messy kitty!!!
Old 02-27-2003, 01:55 PM   #3  
Fat Burning Machine

sheree i used to live in fairbanks...we will be back there in 2 years hopefully....I really miss it.
Old 02-27-2003, 03:14 PM   #4  
Sis

Thank you so much sheree. I really appreciate it. I think my new avatar may give me a little inspiration. Have a great day...Sis
Old 02-27-2003, 08:13 PM   #5  

Default Your welcome

That is a very interesting picture...definately inspirational...
I had a loss of 3.4 this week I am stoked!!
Glad to help!

We have lived here in Fairbanks for 1 year and would like to retire here...the folks are really kind and down to earth!
Old 02-27-2003, 08:31 PM   #6  
Sis

Congratulations on an AWSOME loss!! I showed a lb or so up but I think its water cuz day before yesterday it was no gain, no loss. Oh well there's always next week. Have a GREAT week end...Sis
Old 02-27-2003, 08:56 PM   #7  

Hey hang in there sis...I am so excited because I have had such a lul these past few weeks...!
I always get this raging head ache on Thursdays because I don't drink my water before my WI at noon then try to make up for lost time...but usually by then I have this awful head ache. I do it because I don't want the water to be another lb!
Old 03-01-2003, 11:11 AM   #8  
Sis

Glad to hear someone thinks like me. Till I WI I eat as LIGHTLY as possible. Just makes sense to me...Sis
Old 03-01-2003, 11:44 AM   #9  

You know if you drink a couple of glasses of water you have to be adding a lb or two on. The other thing is I figured if I started by not having the water in me then I should continue on like that...anytime I change I am going to have a gain...
How are you doing?
Old 03-01-2003, 08:20 PM   #10  
Sis

The last week or two I have really been struggling to stay within points. I think like you mentioned in another thread that maybe I should start watching my sugar intake cuz I do tend to use quite a few points on carbs or sugar. It may be the problem. I just have to get my mind made up to try it a bit differently. I am such a creature of habit and change doesn't come easily to me. Thanks for the suggestion and I am going to see what I can do about it. Have a great week end... Sis
Old 03-01-2003, 10:07 PM   #11  

maybe if you re did your menu plan and had that stuff there for you to eat then it would be better for you to handle it. When do you find it hard? When do you eat the sugary things? i was eating them for my snack or my dessert! So we switched to sugar free jello and FF cool whip.. and you know what I have not figured out the snack thing yet...because it has to be something on the go that is why the bar thing was good for me on the go or the trail mix bars...but try to not do those everyday...Or you know what switch around for a week or two then go back to what you were doing. Just to send your body into another mode...That is why some people like THe Wendy Plan...heard of it?
It is funny you and I are the only ones using this thread...kind of like e-mailing back and forth...tell me a little bit about yourself.!!!! I am sure you know the WHOLE scoop on me!

Last edited by Sheree~AK; 03-01-2003 at 10:09 PM.
Old 03-02-2003, 11:18 AM   #12  
Sis

Well I have been doing WW for about 4 yrs. I havent lost a lot the last 2 yrs. My fault cuz I haven't stuck as closely as I should to it. I have lost a total of 96lbs so far with another 50 to go. I am a working mom of a 10 yr old and 2 step daughters one 17 and one 24. Before WW I was on BP meds and was diabetic and sleeping with a c-pap machine at night. Now I don't have to do any of those. I am 41 and married to a wonderful man who loves me no matter what I weigh as long as I am healthy. I think thats all I can come up with for now. You're right its kind of like emailing each other isn't it. Have a great day.....Sis
Old 03-02-2003, 11:42 PM   #13  

That is great...96 lbs that picture (under your name) is appropriate for you then...I see why! Wow so you have improved tons and WW was teh ticket. Oh yeah you know way more than I do. I am trying to trudge forward and not have any if not too many bad days then worry about becoming a lifetimer! I am a bit worried about those days. Because I do love a good meal Hopefully I will have changed my eating habits that I won't want those type meals all the time. every once in a while will be ok I guess... We will see. So I guess I should go down to 135 not too sure though i am only 5 feet tall and am at 205 now.. So I for see myself doing this for at least 1 year if not more. My hubby is really pleased wtih my dedication to it. He has been praying for me to do something for me and not need to push me. He knew it was always a subject that was not touchable because I couldn't loose it for him. THough now that I have dropped almost 20 lbs I ahve people notice and I feel a ton better that my motivation will be the praise for it. What is your day job? how is the step mom thing? You have a good Monday and stay motivated to hit your points...drink your water. Bye!
Old 03-03-2003, 04:07 PM   #14  
Sis

You are so right. You HAVE to do it for YOU. You can't do it for anyone else, it just doesn't work. You are also right in that I feel SO MUCH BETTER than I did when I started WW. I have even had people ask me if I had that surgery. Which makes no sense considering how long it took me to lose it. My day job is a factory nothing special. As far as step parenting goes, it has had it ups and downs but in the long run it's worth it. Our oldest gave us (both sets of parents) a run for our money but she is doing fine now. God got us thru it and still does at times. Luckily both sets of parent have always gotten along and that has made a big difference in raising our kids I think. Good luck this week and hopefully we will both have a good WI....Sis
Old 03-04-2003, 10:18 AM   #15  

Hello,
Well had a BAD day yesterday...my oldest son was sent home from school for getting aggrivated at some children and making an awful comment...he said he was going to kill you! I know he gets it from the TV but we don't allow that sort of talk...I have to admit he has spent most of his life in a bubble so to speak..we have homeschooled him or he has been in a small church school. We still can't figure out why he chose those words...the other thing is he muttered them to himself and another boy (his best friend) told on him! Then after dealing with that I had my 3 year old acting very lathargic and so I took his temp at the school ~ he had almost 104. He has spiked his tempt o 106 before and had a siezure...so I raced to teh hospital after calling my hubby and saying what do you think I should do? Bless my hubby's heart he showed up to help me out...4 kids in the hospital. It was a packed house too...Well they decided it was viral and to just maintain the fever to a low grade so it can do its trick. Anyway better get going...Hope you have had a better few days.
Closed Thread