Old 07-27-2010, 11:16 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 145/127/120

Height: 5'3

Default Wake up 1 hour early and excercise FIRST THING in the morning (1 week challenge)

Let's start our days off right with the early achievement of exercise. This is going to be super hard for a lot of us, because exercising is hard enough, but waking up early to do it?! My advice is roll right outta bed and do it, because if you're anything like me your mornings are normally sluggish and unaccomplished. It's going to be difficult but so worthwhile. The energy boost and endorphin rush first thing in the morning will feel great. And just think, when evening rolls around, we might even get the chance to double-exercise. Try to do it everyday for a week, and if you love it keep it up and you'll be living a super healthy lifestyle.

Feel free to share your successes and failures, just try!
blindcantaloup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:12 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/175/130

Height: 5'5

Count me IN!

I rode the stationary bike 1 hour today. I broke it up into 30 minute intervals. I drank water for 20 minutes between the two intervals.

I really want to wake up early all this week, and ride the bike. Maybe not an hour a day, but maybe at least 30 minutes.
chewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 08:42 AM   #3  
Age 53

S/C/G: 265/ticker/165

Height: 5'7"

Sorry, I don't usually post in this forum but even the title made me laugh out loud. I barely make it out of bed to get to work. And they PAY me to do that!
caryesings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 01:25 PM   #4  

Yeah waking up early is awfully hard! I failed to do it this morning, however I did manage to get my exercise in first thing.. I was just incredibly rushed getting ready for work is all. Maybe tomorrow will go better. :P
Old 07-28-2010, 01:40 PM   #5  
Healthy is Beautiful

S/C/G: 214/144/160

Height: 5"8

I want to do this...I've been trying for forever to get up early but I'm just such a sleepyhead. Even thinking about it now makes me tired lol.

So do we just come back and post on our progress or experience every day? I've never done a challenge before!
ThicknPretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 06:25 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThicknPretty View Post
I want to do this...I've been trying for forever to get up early but I'm just such a sleepyhead. Even thinking about it now makes me tired lol.

So do we just come back and post on our progress or experience every day? I've never done a challenge before!
Hi thicknpretty, yes, join us! You don't have to keep us updated every day if you don't want to, but if you're feeling chatty by all means go for it. And be sure to boast if you achieve the challenge. It's more of a random thing if you wanna chat, chat. But most importantly it's just a good goal to have, whether we're talking about it on an internet forum or not.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:56 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 186.0/186.0/140

Height: 5"6"

I am in..........but not til Monday. LOL
Or maybe Sunday. Yeah, Sunday!
Peaches5577 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:22 AM   #8  
Motivated by Life/Love

S/C/G: 313/Ticker/160

Height: 5'5 1/2

This is one of my biggest goals i want to accomplish but I have the HARDEST TIME!!!! I am a GRUMP in the morning lol. But I like that idea just roll out of bed and do it! Easier said than done haha but tomorrow is my second weigh in AND my day off and I am gonna try it! 7am! Its on!!! However I am going to get up and do 30 minutes from my dancing with the stars workout video!
mzitalian25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 11:50 AM   #9  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

I'm in! But I will only wake up 30 min. early. I don't think I can handle waking up before 5 am! Especially when I have such a physically demanding job. I have Jillian Michaels 30DS that I can wake up and do in 30 minutes.
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 06:13 PM   #10  

I successfully woke up an hour early today and did my Biggest Loser weight loss yoga. That morning boost felt so great, I felt like I was on happy pills all day at work.