Old 07-25-2010, 10:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 130/120/115

Height: 5 feet

Default Week 4 of Barry's Bootcamp!

Hello everyone! I've been lurking on this forum for awhile and decided to finally post. Awhile back a coworker told me about Barry's Bootcamp. So I went ahead and bought it off Amazon a month ago. It's the one that comes with a oblong ball & resistant bands. So far I've been sticking really well with it but I'm nearing the 30 day end! You follow a calendar using the 3 dvds. The first 30 days you use the Upper & Lower body. Blue is lower and red is upper. The 31-60 day calendar doesn't come with the kit but you can download it from their site. That calendar starts using the Code Red dvd and then you have to buy the Exteme 1000 dvd (which is hard to find!). Has anyone gone past the 30 days? I'm thinking I might move on to P90X..it would be fun to get toned!

Some of the exercises are hard. There's one called Sudden Death. You jump really high where you're almost kicking your butt. The compass jumps are hard too! So I do the beginner stuff when those come on. I'm a light weight and was looking for something to help loose some weight since I had to buy larger sizes in clothing, yikes! So far I lost 7 lbs. I've been using Fat Secret to count my calories. I never realized how important it is to watch how many calories you're eating. Some stuff like cheeze-its, I didn't realize have a lot of calories! Here are some progress pictures. I try to take one every Friday. Also I don't do the rest days. I do Barry's every day (except one Monday because something came up! eep!) because I feel if I stop one day, I might not get too motivated. I work full-time from 8a-5p EST so I do the exercises in the evening. My husband has been pretty supportive and doesn't mind me doing them in the living room *lol*! His computer desk is in the living room and he's heard it so much that he knows what exercise I'm doing without having to turn around.

Nice to meet everyone and I have to say this forum is very inspiring! Everyone is doing amazing progress!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg week4.jpg (32.8 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg normal_07_03_2010.jpg (41.1 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg normal_07_18_2010.jpg (50.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg normal_07_23_2010.jpg (46.3 KB, 16 views)
kittytreats is offline   Reply With Quote