Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2003, 09:35 AM   #1  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Wink Tuesday's Thread

Starting thread. Back in two shakes to post...
Old 02-25-2003, 09:42 AM   #2  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Good morning, everyone!! Not much happening here today. It's WI, gulp. I've had a good week, for the most part. I banked points so when I went out for dinner on Friday, I would have them. But, when I jumped on the scale recently, it didn't show any change. I've been OP for the last two weeks, so hopefully it'll show. Last WI, after being OP for a week, I was up. hopefully this week will show what should have been last week's loss as well.

I have a busy week ahead of me. Tonight, I need to get a Close To My Heart order entered, go to WI, and Aaron and I have plans. Tomorrow, I work at my second job until 8. Thursday, I do my volunteer work from 7-9. Friday, Aaron and I will be doing something again. Saturday afternoon, I have a CTMH demo. Sunday, I have another demo... It looks like this weekend will be another constantly-busy weekend that doesn't even feel like a weekend. Sigh...

I'm going to go read through yesterday's post and will write some responses shortly, unless something comes up here at work, which is always a possibility.
Old 02-25-2003, 12:25 PM   #3  
Proud Canadian

Hi Jess! - you sound so busy. Take some time for yourself at some point.

I'm not feeling very well today, I had a bit of a cold hit on Sunday so my WI excuse for tonight is the extra fluid in my head and lungs. Maybe I'll manage to maintain but it wasn't a very good week WW wise. I'm not going to let that keep me from going to the meeting though. I must stay on track! Nothing much else going on. I'll check back in later. Come out and play!
KT
Old 02-25-2003, 01:43 PM   #4  
Canadian Chick

Hi I'm runnung out the door again but I thought I'd let you know I was here. I'm way off the program so far this week! Argh...

KT hope you fell better.

Jess, good luck at wi.

Hi to everyone else! Talk to you all later.
Old 02-25-2003, 01:58 PM   #5  
Andrew

Hello, I put my big ol' chubby face on for my avatar. That way it will give me incentive to lose weight. I went to the Dr this mrning, I have a wicked bad ear infection. I'm even having a hard time eating (which isn't a bad thing). I'm watching my best friends 3 boys tonight so her and her husb can go get their taxes done and go out to dinner. We take each other's kids a lot. We had our first kids 7 weeks apart, both boys, and they are the best of friends. They are both 11 now. She had two more after that. She is so much fun. She is the one that was on the "Bud Light diet".

Jess:What is a Close To My Heart order ? And what is CTMH? Is there a list of abbreviations I should know about? Sounds like you have an incredibly busy week coming up. Good luck on WI. Mine is tomorrow.

KT:Hope you feel better.
Old 02-25-2003, 02:04 PM   #6  
Andrew

Hi Rina!!
Old 02-25-2003, 02:16 PM   #7  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

ARGH...today is busy-busy. Don't have much time but wanted to say hi. I'm stressed today and ended up eating peanut m&m's this morning...sheesh that really did it for me for the day! I only HAVE 18-23 a day

Oh well, make up or it tomorrow right?
Closed Thread