Old 07-12-2010, 06:12 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Default Accountability, plans, menu, exercise or other stuff...week of July 12

If you'd like a place for some accountability, put your plans, menu, exercise goals or other things - this is the place.

Feel free to join in!
Beverlyjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 07:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 132/131/118

Height: 5'2"

I don't know if I'm doing this right since it's my first time, but I'll make myself accountable for 4 workouts this week, all C25K and some yoga. I will also do my best to not eat more than 1500 calories per day.
LLH2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:37 AM   #3  
I want to feel better

S/C/G: 291.2/???/healthier

Height: 5 foot 3.5 inches

My goal is to work out 3 times this week, and take my vitamin every day.
MablesGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 08:38 AM   #4  

Hi chicks - yesterday was mostly good - I ate extra last night. Stress eating for sure. I know it's related to the surgery and other health concerns I am facing.

Yesterday I had many of these red rashy spots on my skin. I thought...now what?? It feels very overwhelming as I face this surgery. Just don't want one more thing to pile on the stress of it all. Oh well - Today I go to my doctor for the pre-op testing. Hopefully we'll be able to figure it all out.

I will forgive myself and carry on with a healthy day. I am committing to do my journal work today and read things that reinforce what I want to be doing. That should help me get back on track. Meditation is in order too as I am feeling very stressed out.

breakfast - turkey sausage link, pnb toast, 1/2 banana

lunch - mushroom soup, cheese toast

snack - cereal, milk, fruit

dinner - 10 grain pancake, morningstar bacon, sf syrup - cold green bean salad

snack - yogurt/fruit

LLH2010 - WELCOME!!! Glad you posted. There's no right or wrong way to post at this thread. Sounds like you have good goals.

volleyballsis - WELCOME!!! Nice to see your post!

Everyone...have a GREAT day.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 07-12-2010 at 10:32 AM.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:47 AM   #5  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Good Morning!

Beverlyjoy--Oh no! Hope the dr can give you some answers about the bumps. Goodness, if it isn't one thing it's another....let us know how you make out!

LLH2010 and volleyballsis--Welcome!

Alrighty, the heat wave has officially broken (still hot, but not humid!!), so back to the gym for me!!!! I even brought my workout clothes into my office, so I'll change at work before I leave for the gym.

Have a great OP day everyone!
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:18 AM   #6  
I'm on my way!

S/C/G: 260/172/160

Height: 5'6"

Bevjoy- sending good thoughts and prayers your way. Sorry to hear about the bumps now!

Mj- have a great workout.

I am up .8 today after being 231.2 yesterday. the TOM flood has slowed down and I am still thinking about whether or not to go to the doctor. If it didn't slow down I definitely would have. I was so tired and fatigued yesterday. I ate on the high end of calories yesterday trying to get energy.

Today's plan is to be below 1700 and get some swimming in at the pool.
TXMary2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:34 PM   #7  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Hi all. Not a good start to the week. I didn't make it to the gym. I overslept by a lot. Oh swell. I'll shoot for tomorrow.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:02 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Hey all, been away on vacations the last couple of weeks, but back to business today.

Menu:
B: grilled veggie omelet, V8, buckets of coffee (tired day)
S: mozzarella cheese stick
L: leftover grilled veggies mixed with beans and salsa
S: skim latte
D: cedar plank grilled salmon, grilled eggplant, squash, and zukes
S: ricotta dessert

When is your surgery scheduled BJ?
Schmoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 12:06 PM   #9  
mj5

Hi everyone! I am swamped at work, so just a quickie post right now! Hope you are all doing well! I didn't make it to the gym last night. I WILL be there tonight.
Old 07-13-2010, 06:23 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 230/229/200

Height: 5'3

Just popping in real quick to encourage everyone and let everyone know I'm on track. Chiropractor really helped me with my neck/shoulder issues so I'm back to swimming.

It's a busy, busy, summer! Enjoy!
ANewCreation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:30 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 258/245.8/170

Height: 5'9"

Hi, ladies!!!

So sorry it has been so long since I've checked - life has been positively insane. Work life & home life have been absolutely hectic. Had my nephews for a few days as my brother & sister-in-law had to go back to her parent's house, so an extra 1 year old & 4 year old really on short notice really threw me for a loop!

I've done pretty good eating wise. I'm sure I was over calories on Saturday & Sunday (I didn't track at all, which I was disappointed in myself about. And there was a lot of mindless, stress eating involved. Sigh.), & didn't get exercise in over the weekend except for some swimming on Sunday, but I'm okay with it & moving forward. Yesterday & today have been great. Calories have been on track & I got a 55 minute walk with the dog on Monday & 50 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical this morning. And I got on the scale & it seems to be maintaining. I'm not complaining. I know that if I don't keep calories pretty tightly in check, the scale just doesn't move. I didn't do what I need to do, so no use whining, right!

LLH2010 and volleyballsis - WELCOME! Glad you found this post - it's a really great way to help stay accountable.

beverlyjoy - I hope your pre-op appointment goes well. Thinking of you often & just hoping that time moves quickly & this is all behind you soon *hugs*

TXMary - sorry to hear your experience so much TOM issues. Take care of yourself!

mj - hope you have/had a great workout tonight!!

slashnl - hope you made it to the gym this morning

schmoodle - hope you had a nice, relaxing vacation!

ANewCreation - so glad the chiropractor helped with your neck & shoulder & you're feeling some relief! And back to swimming

Last edited by mingle; 07-13-2010 at 10:44 PM.
mingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:32 AM   #12  

Hi chicks! I've been dealing with lots of stress related to medical stuff. Somehow, I managed to stay in my calorie range yesterday. I am so grateful.

I will try and catch up later. Much to do.

Have a great day.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:03 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 258/245.8/170

Height: 5'9"

Good morning, ladies

Beverlyjoy - good job yesterday. Hang in there

Yesterday finished well, so I am happy for that. And I was able to get my exercise in this morning, so that is over with a 25 minute Biggest Loser bootcamp workout & 20 minute hill climb program on the elliptical.

The heat & humidity is stiffling here today. I always worry about my DH, who does not work in A/C, during weather like this! Told him to drink lots of extra water today!

Hope everyone has a healthy day!!

Today's Menu:

Breakfast - 1 scrambled egg, 1 scrambled egg white, 2 turkey sausage patties, 1 banana
Lunch - 1 lean roast beef & ham wrap with lots o' veggies, 2 T. hummus, sliced cucumbers, yogurt, apple
Snack - yogurt, dried pears
Supper - mini meatloaf, steamed broccoli, wild rice
Snack - 1 thin bagel, 1 T. natural PB, sliced banana

Last edited by mingle; 07-14-2010 at 10:14 AM.
mingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:20 AM   #14  
mj5

Hi everyone! I had a great workout last night! It felt SO good!!!!!

Keep up the great work everyone!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 09:08 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 260/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

I'm new to 3FC. I found the website months ago, but because of painful days that led to surgery the end of June I haven't gotten on here for a while. I'm back and trying to find a place to get to know others and be accountable. Am I in the right place?
sunflowergal40 is offline   Reply With Quote