South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 05:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Happy Friday!

Good morning! It's finally Friday!

Come sit and have a cup of coffee with me.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:03 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Old 07-09-2010, 06:27 AM   #3  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning friends We are off camping this afternoon. I'm so glad Vermont has lean tos so we will have fun no matter what the weather brings. I am hoping for some swimming and kayaking weather though Lots to get ready before my half day at the office.

Happy Friday all!
Old 07-09-2010, 06:30 AM   #4  

Aren't we a chatty bunch this morning, LOL!

I'm on my second mug of coffee and feeling perkier. It's such a steamy, muggy morning, and we were stupid enough to turn off the air conditioner overnight. Jake has an awful time dealing with the air conditioner, it screws up his sinuses and aggravates his arthritis, and since there was a nice breeze last night, we thought we'd be OK with just the ceiling fans going. Well, Jake was comfy but I was miserable.

I'm working yet again this Friday, and I'll have the girls until this evening. But I'm bringing them back here since Monica, Eric and the grandkids are coming out this morning and staying overnight. Eric hardly ever gets time off to relax, and he's between shows right now and just wants to hang out around the pool.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:43 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning chicks!

Just got back from a run, which was miserable. Now that I've cooled off it doesn't seem too bad, so I've toted the laptop to the back porch that has a nice breeze. I think we're finally going to get rain today! Hopefully that was the worst of the heat.

I picked four more cucumbers , and my first pea pod yesterday. The bottom leaves of my tomato (regular size) are all turning yellow...am I over or under watering? I don't want to lose that plant!! The cherry tomato plants however, are taking over my garden!!

Have a great one!!
Old 07-09-2010, 07:46 AM   #6  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning. Is it really Friday? The days are all sort of the same here for us. I will finally get back on the bike after a week of spotty rain. Hopefully there is not too much mud to ride through. I hate that. Makes me nervous. And even with my new fender I get pretty splattered.

Have a great day all.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:01 AM   #7  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Morning all!
Hot, steamy morning and on cup number 2 of coffee.
No plans at all for the day...just letting the day unfold and waiting for an adventure to arrive.
Finally broke down yesterday and paid someone to do the weeding. When I was out of town, a lady showed up at our door that does yard work. Hubby hired her to cut the grass (lawnmower is in the shop) and told her to come back to weed. She did all the weeding for 35 bucks. wow.

Cottage, re: Jake and the sinus/arthritis thing. Do some research on MSM. I researched for a couple of weeks and then read the book "The miracle of MSM" before I started using it. I'm now a firm believer and have been taking it for a few weeks. No more hip pain at all and no sinus problems for either hubby or I and we live with sinus stuff in s. La. My husband has a hand condition in which the tendons "shrink" and "draw up" some of his fingers. He is in constant pain with them and it has really helped.
Old 07-09-2010, 09:27 AM   #8  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Another busy day here. My friend is picking up a load of sod for us this AM and we'll get going on that. The area under the shade tree where Rudi will need to spend alot of recovery time needs a major redo.

Food is OP...exercise is what it is....I did get a short bike ride in yesterday which was really nice. Todays exercise will be hauling sod.

Have a great day everyone! TGIF!
Old 07-09-2010, 10:32 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Happy B-day to me, Rose Bateman's son, Garry Gibbs II, Fred Savage and everyone born on July 9th! I'm starting my b-day of right by eating healthfully.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:32 PM   #10  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Happy Birthday Okie!!!!!
Old 07-09-2010, 05:03 PM   #11  

Happy Birthday, Okie! Here's a fat-free, sugar-free birthday cake for you!

Cat, thanks for the recommendation on MSM. I've never heard of it, but will definitely check into it.

Cindy arranged for me to drop the girls off with a friend to go to a horse show at 2pm so I could enjoy the day with my family. We just got out of the pool and are enjoying a light snack of cheese, cucumbers, toasted pita, and, of course, wine.
Monica's going to make her famous shrimp boil for supper, along with terracinas, then we're going to spend the rest of the night playing Scopa!
A great way to end the week OR start the weekend!
Old 07-09-2010, 05:13 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Thanks CBT!
Closed Thread