Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2003, 08:30 AM   #1  
she who must be obeyed

Question How many would be interested

in doing a daily thread?

What I mean by that is, each day or every couple of days we start a daily thread. Just so we can keep in touch with each other and get to know each other better.

Jiff, Barb, peachie and I all post on low-carb........we love our low-carb friends and have no plans to leave them. On the low-carb forum we do a daily thread. We share our plans for the day, what's going on in our lives and just anything!! But here we could really get into wls issues.

Would anyone be interested??

Debbie
Old 02-19-2003, 11:19 AM   #2  
Old Cackler

i'd enjoy it. there's lots of stuff that's on my [deranged] mind that i don't post on the low carb... i know they'd be supportive [they're such a great bunch] but let's face it... there's stuff that's specific to the surgery that belongs here.
Old 02-19-2003, 12:09 PM   #3  

Count me in!
Old 02-19-2003, 09:15 PM   #4  

i am new to all of this and your web page in general. my mom told me about it and she has kept urging me to come on and say hello. so, i am! i am pre-op. i do not have my date as of right now. i am a bit nervous about it all. i figured that most of you know what i am going through.

i am younger than the profiles i have read on here. are there any people out there who are around my age (26)?

i think this site is awesome and i plan on coming on here more often.

thanks everyone!!!!!
Old 02-19-2003, 10:22 PM   #5  
Old Cackler

hey there, heaven!!! welcome aboard! as for the age thing... well, we may not be young physicallyk but we've all had a kind of rebirth that's making us younger in many ways.

so, hang out, ask questions.. keep us posted on what's going on with you....
Closed Thread