Old 06-28-2010, 10:20 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. Independence from Fat Challenge~LAST WEEK

Good Morning Chickadees.

So this is our final week. How are we all doing?

I failed again to get in my morning workout. Why? I'm too lazy to get up I guess. But I am going to get in 50 minutes of cardio anyway this morning then take Makenna to swim practice. I am also hoping to get a workout in before Tommy's swim lesson too.

W 64 oz
E 50 minutes cardio 15 minute core
E 1500 or below
D house work.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:43 PM   #2  
Portion Control

Height: 5'3"

Well I am back and not having fared too well in these last few weeks with my son leaving.

I will try to give it a jump start this last week in preparation for the next WOW challenge.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - 30 minutes of cardio
E - 1200 - 1400 calories
D - work on small paint project

I hope everyone is doing well. I will try to get back into the groove this week.
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:08 PM   #3  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

good morning ..
today im 238.4 hope fully i can make my goal by the 4th..

w 64
e wii exercise
e sbp1
d finish my laundry
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:16 PM   #4  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

jcatron243~ Did you get your workouts in?

TIARA~ How close to goal are you?

PopcornGal
~ Sorry to hear about your son leaving. I may have to join you on the jumpstart as I had a rough weekend this past weekend, which may have killed this challenge for me, but hopefully not.

MamaP~ Such a cute baby! Amazing cake!!!

I have to say I got a bit of a giggle when I saw that some of you thought I went to NYC, as I actually went to the complete opposite part of the state. I was in Saint Regis Falls, only 45 minutes from the Canadian border… hehe…

Falling flat on my face this weekend is definitely an understatement… Between the Chinese Buffet and 2 nights at the bar… I definitely went WAY off plan. So! The goal for this week is to get back to where I was before I left ASAP!!! There will be some serious walking at least once EVERY DAY as well as at least 2-3 gym visits (I have not been to the gym in forever, so that will be a big jump)!!!

6/29/10 WEED

W~ 90oz. H20
E~ Strength Training at Gym, 45-60 Min. Walk
E~ Dinner on the grill
D~ STAY WITHIN WW points!!!

Last edited by KimL1214; 06-28-2010 at 10:32 PM.
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:30 PM   #5  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

jcatron, sorry to hear about your husband's job. That really sucks. You really rock on the workouts. I know you did less than you wanted this am but 2 workouts a day is ambitious. I have trouble fitting in one. How you do that with kids is beyond me.

KimL, I was faced with a breakfast buffet today but didnt do too badly. I was off today with my fiance, we had shoney's breakfast buffet, movie popcorn, and pizza for dinner. By my calculations I probably had about 1800 calories. I consider that a victory even though it was more than I wanted.

W: tried to drink a lot to counteract all the sodium today
E: 1 hr WATP
E: 1830 calories
D: enjoy the day with DF
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:18 AM   #6  
Calorie Counter

Hi everyone.
Fly by post. I have to head out to jury duty. No work, but maybe no workout either. I'll post later.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:31 AM   #7  
Portion Control

Height: 5'3"

Okay, another bad day at work so no time for personals.

Rocked the WE yesterday but failed the ED. Today's a new day.

Today's WEED-

W -64 oz
E - 1 mile
E - 1200 -1400 calories
D - work on the paint project

Have a good WEED day everyone.
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:15 PM   #8  
Make it to the moon...

S/C/G: 5/8/19: 319/254.0/150.0

Height: 5'5"

hope4me~ 1800 calories is pretty decent! I would probably put my calories WAY over 3000, ugh. Tried to pump the water to me today!

jcatron243~ How was jury duty today?

PopcornGal~ Was today better?

I got hit with some pretty bad news today involving a friend of mine, specifically the friend up the road who I was doing my weight challenge with. She’s been fostering a girl with some serious issues and has been accused of assaulting the little girl. It happened in NY, so she can’t return to VT and has lost custody of her kids. I’m really upset because I know she is not capable of what they are accusing her of! It has really thrown me off and pretty much grounded me when it comes to physical activity. I talked to her bf today about it, but she hasn’t gotten to the point where she can talk to friends about it yet. I feel horrible!

6/30/10 WEED

W~ 100oz H20
E~ More garden work and woodpile work
E~ Healthy dinner at work!
D~ Get all 3 meals in and stay within WW points!!!
KimL1214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:25 PM   #9  
Starting Again

Struggling today... I just want to eat nonstop, doesn't matter what. Sometimes this struggle gets really old. Know what I mean?

W: not enough
E: none yet, had wanted to take a rest day but I'm not sure yet
E: 1650
D: get through today

KimL-Just saw your post. So sorry about your friend. That's a really scary thing to happen to somebody. I hope it works out b/c an accusation like that can ruin a life unfairly. All you can do is just be available. I'll say a prayer.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:13 AM   #10  
Calorie Counter

Today is my DH's last day at work. It'll be like a loss in the family for him.

It is Maks 7th birthday today, the little piglet. I cant believe it.

Lets see. I did'nt get picked for the jury so I came home cleaned house and vegged out. Then I picked up the kiddos from daycare and my nephew and played. I didn't workout at all.

Today, Tommy is still sleeping (after a midnight run in with a cat and a tail and a scratch and a bite). So I wont workout this morning. I am holding out hope that I can get in a workout before Tommys swim lesson tonight.
Old 07-01-2010, 10:39 AM   #11  
Calorie Counter

Hi again. Wow this is a slow week isn't it.

I didn't workout yesterday. We did go to the library and watch a puppet show which was excellent. Then we visited with my dad and sister for a while.

Since planning and budgeting is my thing. I believe everything will be ok. There are a few places hiring but none of them pay much more than minimum wage.

W 64 oz
E 50 minute cardio
E 1500 cals
D don't freak
Old 07-01-2010, 10:40 AM   #12  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Haven't made it here in a while. Been busy with many things. My mom had genetic testing done. BRCA gene is messed up so we are at high risk of breast and ovarian cancer. Need to be tested myself to see if my gene is messed up. My dad had knee replacement surgery yesterday. I have been trying to deal with children's issues, help my son find a job, etc, etc. CRAZY!!!

Well after having my second TOM the scale is being kind. I am 177.4 today, almost my lowest. Now if I could just keep it going I would be really happy. No idea what this body is going to do next though. Guess I can only keep doing what I'm doing and hope for the best.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:10 PM   #13  
Starting Again

It is slow in here. Sorry everyone is having a rough time. My munching too much lead to me getting sick. Just overdid it and had to call out of work yesterday. Ridiculous. After 6 months of pretty good control, I end up eating till I throw up. Oh well, it never ends. Have a good day everybody.
Old 07-01-2010, 02:08 PM   #14  
Calorie Counter

http://www.precor.com/comm/en/amt

Tried a new machine at the gym today. They got 5 in yesterday and a new treadmill. Its an adaptive motion trainer I think. I wanted to puke after 15 minutes Heart rate got up to 185 since its no impact I think It will take the place of my running for a while.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:36 PM   #15  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

I've been absent . . . I've been reading but not posting. I am getting ready for my trip to go see the new grandbaby. Disappointed I won't make my 4th of July goal (probably not very close either). I don't think it was reachable when I set it, but I should have exercised more. We'll see what Sunday's weigh-in brings before I hit the road. Once I leave I won't be able to weigh again until I get home - my daughter doesn't have a scale. I'm drinking tons of water and doing pretty good on the diet, but not getting in the exercise. I am exhausted too - still trying to recover from the marathon baking/cake decorating from the weekend and I've been coming into work early every day to try to make sure everything is good for me to be gone next week.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote