View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 05:30 PM   #5
homiegiiib

S/C/G: 336/336/170

Height: 5'7

Smile

Not sure if anyone else remember about this challenge but today I did well!

Sunday
1.) I got my treadmill time done, about 37 minutes right before I went anywhere and did anything today! I thought about having an "easy" exercise, but then I thought, "NO! I want results!" So I walked 1.72 miles with a bit of an incline. THEN me and a friend of mine after church went to the park. Boy, it was hot. I was sweating bad! I possibly burned quite a bit more calories walking around in the heat!

2.) I did good on this! Woke up, had a shake and 2 very tiny potatoes, with a little bit of butter and cheese. Then lunch, my friend drove to taco bell. Instead of having 2 things from there, I just one item, which is very good for me! Dinner, I just had some homemade chicken adobo and another shake. This is way better than what I usually do! Eating is my weakness in weight loss! It's time to conquer it.

3.) "The important thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become." - Charles DuBois I know! It's the quote from my status but it is my favorite quote and what I used for today

Last edited by homiegiiib; 06-27-2010 at 05:30 PM.
homiegiiib is offline   Reply With Quote