Old 06-27-2010, 08:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 222/151/155

Height: 6'1''

Default Plateau - Frustrated! help!

Hi all!
I've been steadily losing for the entire time I've been on program. For some reason, over the last week and a half, I've only lost 1 lb. I am 100% OP with no cheating. I know it's just a "thing," but it's still so frustrating to watch everyone around me eating whatever they want while I eat like a mouse and don't lose. When I'm losing, I can handle the eating. When I'm not, I just feel so down. I know it will pick up again soon (it HAS to, right?). Just feeling a little bummed today.
hatethesweatpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:17 AM   #2  
Aprilw94

Plateaus are your body adjusting to the weight u are at....you want a couple of plateaus in your journey for your body to recalibrate as long as they are true "no cheating" plateaus! So it's actually a good thing!!!!! Keep it up!
aprilw94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:38 PM   #3  
Think Pink!

Height: 5'8"

I hear ya, I went through one a few weeks ago. It sucks, but your body needs it. It will pick back up soon!
PinkTiara22 is offline   Reply With Quote