Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2003, 05:10 PM   #1  

Default leslie sansone tapes

Does anyone do the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds tapes? I ordered them from amazon. Just wondering how effective the workout is. I have one of her older tapes, but wanted to try some newer ones. I like that she doesn't have difficulty choreography-I'm too much of a klutz to do the "dance" aerobics tapes.

Sherry-who is staying on the computer to try and stop snacking...sigh-I am not getting on the scale ...
Old 02-16-2003, 05:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 328/292/135

Height: 5' 1"

Sherry

I've got the three tapes in the series. I've just now started working out and watching what I eat again, so I can't say how effective they are for weightloss. But I do know that they get your heartrate up and the workout is good for your arms. I think that if you stuck with them they would work well for weightloss because they combine cardio with strength training.

Good luck!!

M'Chelle
304/297.5/199 (1st goal)
Old 02-16-2003, 07:48 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 325 / see ticker / 150

Height: 5'4"

Can those of you who are like myself(pretty overweight and out of breath/out of shape) keep up with these tapes? I was thinking of getting one of Leslie's WATP tapes at Walmart.
Old 02-16-2003, 10:51 PM   #4  
Losing Again!

I love the WATP videos. I bought the 3 mile before Christmas, figuring that I would do just the first mile of it for a while and work up to watching--I mean doing the whole thing. I have found it to be very enjoyable--omg, did I just describe exercise as "enjoyable". Yes! It is very doable for just about any fitness level, if needed, just go at your own pace. Just keep moving, that's the important part.

Shopko had a Walk The Walk 3 DVD set for 16.99, not on sale, just regular price today, so I picked them up. I only have a DVD on my laptop but figure that way I can still do it even if I'm traveling or something. Plus they're easier to tote around (I sometimes workout while the boys I nanny for are napping.)

Give it a try and best of luck!
Closed Thread