Old 06-20-2010, 03:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/?/140

Height: 5'7''

Default another introduction

Hi! I'm new too.

I am a 26 year old lawyer, who is on a 4 month internship in paris which ends in 3 weeks. I have been making excuses for myself for the way i've been eating and living while i've been here, and i hope i can stop when i come home.

i like this forum and have been coming here the last couple of weeks when i want to go to the store and buy way too much food and just sit and eat. i have no friends here and my bf is home and i'm lonely and sad. that doesn't make the binges ok, but it explains the hole that i am trying to fill. however, tonight, i wanted to do that but i came here and read some people's posts and i found myself not wanting to do that anymore. i honestly got strength not to, so i joined the forum.

so hi. my problems with weight have been going on since i was 11 and realized i was going to look fat in a bathingsuit at a coed swimming party. It didn't just arise from paris and it won't go away when i get home. but now, i'm excited to have people who understand, unlike my friends at home who don't really eat and work out all the time. i wish i was like that but , at least right now, i'm not. so i'm glad to find people who really understand and are trying to change too.

so hi!
bostongirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 03:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/?/140

Height: 5'7''

ps the reason i have a question mark is that there is no scale here. i'm guessing im in between 175 and 165.
bostongirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 04:11 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 248.8/232.2/135

Height: 5'8"

Hi, bostongirlie, and welcome! I am glad you are joining us.

Enjoy the rest of your time in Paris and good luck on your weight loss journey!

Cheers,

J
LotusMama is offline   Reply With Quote