Old 06-11-2010, 03:31 PM   #1  

Default Help Help Help

I am a very young MRC member and have done exceptionally well on the program. I lost all my weight and then re signed a few months ago....to get to a lower number and lower fat mass number.
my goal is 110 and i was literally at 119 and then all of a sudden I started having theworst worst worst NIGHT cravings...literally...special k, turkey, peanut butter, anything....I am so good during the day...literally eat to the T and won't eat anything better and even when I am out with friends, family, and boyfriend...I NEVER go off menu and they all hate it. I always eat salads when I am out. I need to know what to do about these cravings...because My weight is back up to around 122 and I want to get to 110 so badly...Not for the number but because I felt so good at 119 and also because I am one of those people that sets a goal...and needs to accomplish it. I am a former true star athlete and never was really big but one i quit and decided not to play in college I didnt want to gain the freshy 15 so I went on MRC and did so well..
any help or ideas on what to do....these cravings have to stop...every night...and a lot of it is...the fact that I do not sleep!!

any help would be appreciated!! thanks soso much!
bc2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:40 PM   #2  

oh and I also started a hardocore workout with my boyfriend...lifting weights so realize I probably gained some muscle.
I am going to try the shake diet....meta quick..where you do shake in morning, bar for lunch and dinner....then I will do the two meal plan....
Old 06-11-2010, 03:58 PM   #3  
I am worth it!

S/C/G: 258/240.8/170

Height: 5'05"

"these cravings have to stop...every night...and a lot of it is...the fact that I do not sleep!!"

My husband works nights and it makes his meal times different than mine. My bedtime may be 10pm where his is 6am, so he will eat late at night. If you do not usually stay up late, your body may just be adjusting. Sometimes when I stay up with my husband on long weekends, I get hungry at night, and have to adjust my meal times. (I eat small meals every 3-4 hours)
MosesMom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 04:15 PM   #4  

I know, staying up late does not help...but even when I do sleep..It's when I wake up I just have cravings!!!
Old 06-13-2010, 04:00 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 177.5/142/142

Height: 5' 5"

Talk with your center about the cravings..... is it vit B-6 that helps with that?? Not sure, but I know they can recommend something for you.
wendinnc is offline   Reply With Quote