View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 10:38 AM   #5
MamaP
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Morning everyone. Michelle ~ good luck with the job opportunity. Sounds promising.

I got out this morning and did a mile walk/jog (17 minutes). Now, if I will just do it every day and add something else back in. I've been too lazy ~ letting life get in the way of exercising. I did not meet my exercise goal from last week. I've done pretty good on the diet part (even on days that I've eaten things that I really shouldn't, I've stayed within my calorie target range). I didn't lose any weight this past week - frustrating. Four weeks until the 4th ~ I don't see 12 lbs coming off by then, but I'm not giving up.

Week 1: 228.4
Week 2: 228.6

W: At least 64 ounces of water
E: Minimum of 30 minutes 5 days a week ~
E: Average calories within 1600-1700 ~ do a better job of planning and getting in some variety
D: The never ending basement/craft room organizing is still on the list. I am on the homestretch now - hopefully will be done within the next week or so. I am not dedicating enough time to it, or it would be done by now. After the basement is done then I will move on to the garage. It would be nice to have it all done before the 4th.

Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tip Toe if you must, but take the step.

Wiping the slate clean for 2013!

One for every 5 lbs. lost.

MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote