Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: When purchasing items, which do you tend to pay with most often?
CASH 7 21.21%
CHECK 8 24.24%
CREDIT CARD 5 15.15%
DEBIT CARD 13 39.39%
OTHER 0 0%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2003, 06:07 AM   #1  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Default Sugar Busters Weekly Support Board 2/10-2/16

This is the
SUGAR BUSTERS WEEKLY SUPPORT BOARD
where all of you who are following this WOE, or are thinking about doing so, are welcome to come join in and be a part of our wonderful group.

Other than finding support and friendship on this board, we also try to do something during the the week to add a little difference to our board.

MONDAY-MOTIVIATIONAL MONDAY
TUESDAY-TUESDAYS TIPS & FACTS & CHAT AT 9:15PM EST
WEDNESDAY-WEIGH-IN WEDNESDAY
THURSDAY-THURSDAY RECIPE DAY
FRIDAY-FRIDAY FUNNIES

Please take some time to check out our extensive recipe boards. Our RECIPE BOARDS can be located at the link below:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=89

We have SEVEN INFORMATIVE BOARDS!!!! Please take a few minutes to visit them! New information is continually being posted, so please make sure you visit them often!!! The boards are listed below as well as the link that will take you to the boards:

THE RECOMMENDED READING BOARD
THE TOOLS & TIPS BOARD
THE FOOD INFORMATION BOARD
MOTIVATIONAL & INSPIRING THOUGHTS BOARD
MY FAVORITE SB LEGAL FOODS
SB 2002 BIO BOARD
SB 2001/2002 PHOTO ALBUM BOARD

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=87

We also have a SB WEEKLY EXERCISE BOARD that you can log your daily/weekly exercises on which is located on our weekly support board:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...threadid=24690

Then there's our latest addition to the SB BOARDS which is called OFF THE EATEN PATH This board is for everything NOT related to SB. You can use this board to post questions or comments on just about anything (okay, within reason). A book you recommend, a cleaning tip, a great website deal, etc. etc. Here's the link:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/foru...php?forumid=90

NEWBIES! (aka new members) If you would like to REPLY to any of our threads, please hit POST REPLY not NEW THREAD, then type your message in and hit SUBMIT REPLY. If you need to edit your reply, just click on edit located in the body of your post and make changes as you need to, then hit SUBMIT NOW.

WELCOME!

Old 02-10-2003, 06:09 AM   #2  

GOOD MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE!

Will post my usual morning post sometime later, but wanted to make sure I got our
MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY
done early in the morning, so here's my contribution for MM, there's 3 of them to read today:

NEVER SATISFIED

You are never going to be completely satisfied, and indeed what a blessing that is. Satisfaction never lasts, and that is what helps to make it so positively powerful.Just think of all the great accomplishments that have come about because people were not satisfied with the way things were. The pursuit of satisfaction, as elusive as it always is, has continually driven the pursuit of excellence.

Satisfaction would be meaningless if it were ever to be complete and final. For what satisfaction would there be if you knew that there was no more satisfaction to be attained, no higher level to be reached?

If something you desire is at the moment out of your reach, think of how truly blessed you are to be faced with such a dilemma. For you have the wonderful, magnificent opportunity to reach for it.

It is in the pursuit of value that we truly know and experience that value. You will never be completely satisfied, and in that happy fact is the greatest satisfaction possible.

-- Ralph Marston

DELIGHT IN THE JOURNEY

Those who delight in the journey will also get the most enjoyment after reaching the destination. Those who whine and complain all the way there will continue to be miserable even when they arrive, if they ever make it that far.Find joy and fulfillment in the process of achievement and the rewards will be most fulfilling too. For the real value of the reward is in the effort, the commitment, the substance of life that goes into reaching it.

Certainly it takes a great deal of effort, focus and discipline to achieve an ambitious goal. But who says those things must be unpleasant? Actually, whether something is unpleasant or not is usually just a matter of opinion. And you are free to change your opinion at any time.

Imagine what would happen if you could truly and sincerely enjoy those activities that are necessary for reaching the success you desire. Consider how much more interested, enthusiastic, skilled, committed and persistent you would be.

Take delight in the journey, enjoy what you're doing, while you're doing it, whatever it may be. And you'll truly arrive in style and grace, wherever you wish to go.

-- Ralph Marston

RISE TO THE CHALLENGES

Life often presents you with difficult challenges and as such it presents you with a choice. You can choose to take on the challenges, as difficult and as complicated as they may be, or you can choose to run away from them.If you run from the challenges, try to hide from or ignore them, they only grow more difficult and complicated. If you truly seek to take the easy way out, the easiest thing to do is to face up to the challenges as soon as you can.

Though courage at first seems to be the most difficult and demanding choice, in the long run it is the easiest course to follow. Having the courage to honestly see and deal with the challenges now, when they are manageable, will save you from becoming overwhelmed in the future.

Doing what needs to be done when it needs to be done can be difficult and unpleasant. Failing to do it, however, will be many times worse. When you face the challenges now, you can face them on your own terms. If you put them off until later, each day you delay will limit your options and weaken your position.

The courage to take action now is really nothing more than common sense, enlightened by an uncommon perspective. Rise above the moment, see the long term view, and you'll find the courage to rise to the most difficult challenges.

-- Ralph Marston

Have a wonderful day, and a fabulous week!!!!!

Debbie
194/1??/129
SB since 3/22/00
Reached goal 6/10/01
Old 02-10-2003, 06:12 AM   #3  

We have TWO BIRTHDAYS TO CELEBRATE THIS WEEK!

It's GATORGALS BIRTHDAY SAT., FEB 15TH and
It's JACKK'S BIRTHDAY SUN., FEB 16TH

Old 02-10-2003, 06:28 AM   #4  
"I'm working on it!"

Talking Good Monday Morning

Morning All!

I had a busy end of the week and weekend! DH's 40th was Thursday and DS and I decorated and got a wee cake--DH was surprised. I had one piece of cake and boy was it ever sweet! Didn't stop me from having a piece on Friday tho. Paid for it Friday by getting a really bad headache afterward.

Saturday we went to a dinner dance with friends and surprised DH with joke gifts and a book of sentiments from our friends. Dinner was good. Salad, roast beef, roast chicken, mixed veggies and I will confess that I did have a couple little potato balls and a spoonful of white rice. The dessert table was packed with lots of different things, but I opted to get another big plate of salad and some beef for dessert! DH couldn't finish his big plateful of desserts, so I did eat a half a small slice of cheesecake. I think I did pretty good considering all the temptations. I drank 8 bottles of water and danced for a couple of hours. Overall, not a bad night!

Sunday we were at my parents for more b-day celebrations. Only slip ups were a small scoop of mashed potatoes and a small piece of cake.

I've actually been doing well during the day with legal foods and making a point of packing up legal/healthy stuff if I was going to be out of the house for a while. I made a batch of hummus and have been having that or salsa with triscuits in the evening if I wanted a snack.

I don't think we have any more special days that could have tempting foods for quite a while, so hopefully I'll keep more on track. I had planned on having a wee taste of the b-day cakes and the other starchy cheats, and I went right back OP. I didn't go crazy with the illegal stuff, so that's a good thing!

Don't have time to respond to everyone. Just know that I think of you all everyday and you're helping me stay accountable.

Bye for now
Old 02-10-2003, 07:09 AM   #5  

Default Monday Morning

Here's a quick check-in and hello to all my favorite busters of sugar!

Wow, what a weekend! I painted all day Friday and Saturday. Then yesterday went to my friend's funeral down in KY (three hours away). It wasn't easy, but the man who led the service is one of my all-time favorites. An old teacher and colleague who did such a nice job with the serivce. I am still sad, but the service really gave heart to what's ahead after we leave this world. The son of Roy Rogers and Dale Evans was there. Along with several other people, he spoke and told of the special friendship my friend had with his parents. He sang the song that Dale had asked him to sing for her funeral. What a beautiful voice! It was a fitting tribute to my friend. I'm glad we took the day to go. There were close to 300 people there from all over the country. He was/is well loved.

Sitting for that amount of time in the car has really got my body sore today. Plus I'm up a pound. I purposefully didn't drink my water because of the long car ride. (I wish we had a happy alternative to that.) I will be happy to get moving today.

Snowing again. We already have two+ inches and it's not suppose to stop until noon. Glad I got some boots and can dress casual for work. JACKK, are you getting hit with it too?

Well, I'd better go. Time for breakfast.
Kim
Old 02-10-2003, 07:43 AM   #6  

A new week! Oh boy! I was pleased to see the scale pretty much the same this morning. I am up a pound from three days ago, but this is PMS time, and I usually gain a lot, so not to worry...yet!

Spent all day yesterday detoxing from the sugar I ate Friday and Saturday. I drank plenty of water, and stayed on program with only a bit more legal starchy carbs then I had wanted. It was oat bran muffins, so I expect it will all work out!

Last night I made salmon and beef Wellingtons. I used whole wheat filo instead of puff pastry. They turned out pretty good. I was disappointed we ended up eating as late as we did - 9pm - but Sunday evenings are hard to plan for. We have church at 6, and by the time we get home, it is 8:30 or later. I usually don't eat, but our afternoon schedule got messed up by my son. He came over for dinner, then ran out to a gun show with a friend, and did not get back until it was too late to get the Wellingtons baked before we had to leave for church. I'd buy him a watch, but he already has one! He has always been chronologically challenged. I don't know how he manages to make it to work on time...but anything else, he is late.

Guess I will get some stuff done around here. I'll check back later!
Old 02-10-2003, 09:04 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Good Monday Morning Ladies,

It was such a busy weekend, I didn't get to check in at all. Sat we left at 9:00 to move SIL2B in their new house and we got home at 9:00 that night. Yesterday we left at 11:00 and got home at 5:00. We got the wedding cake ordered and the invitations too. We are chipping away at these items on my list, but I am starting to worry. It is just so hard to do anything with DD working to 8 or 9 each night and going to school all day Sat. Sunday's are the only day we have and things close early. It will get done. Just need more patience.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and are ready to jump into this new week. My eating was ok except for onion rings Friday, Sat and Sun. One of my biggest problems. Plus with all the running around I didn't get to workout at all. Back to routine tonight though.

Tranquil, Hope you are feeling better. WTG on that 5 ;b loss.

Quilter, I bet you are sore from up and down ont hat ladder. Look at all that exercise you got though. I betyour room is pretty. hat color did you paint it? That is so neat that your friend was friend with Roy Evans. Sorry your Beatles show was a flop. I hate all that cig smoke too. It gets in your clothes and hair. Disgusting. I didn't realize your friend was from Ky. It sounds like it was a lovely service. Yes we got snow starting last night and it is still snowing here att 9:00. But luckily it is 32 degrees and most of it is on the grass and not the roads. I think we are expecting more tonight.

Bob, 6lbs of kale is a ton> It doesn't weight much and it is so big. I need to get some. I love it.

Monet, glad your DH got rid of that icing. Keep drinking water today and you will be fine. You always worry about your kids no matter how old they are. I guess that's just part of being parents. Hope your DS finds a job soon.

Melf, Glad the housewarming went well. SOunds like she got many nice things.

Heartmom. You did great at the party. Congrats on your new low. You will be seeing 200 before you know it.

Mel, Maybe you should get on the scale. Maybe that will be the motivation that will get yo back OP. If you realize how much it is up you may want to stop it there. If you are still working out, I doubt that it could be up too much. Maybe you are just retaining water. Keep on the board maybe that will help you stay OP. It took me over a year to decide on my window treatments for my family room. I'm sure the neighbors were glad when I finally did decide.

Letty, Welcome to our board. We are glad that you joined us. SB is much better for you than Atkins as you can do SB for the rest of your life. Eat lots of fruits and veggies and tons of water.

Deb, We ar emissing yo too, but understand about your schedule and the kids needing the computer.

Zanne, even though you were having some cheats you were able to control it and not go wild. That is very important. THere are always going to be times that tempt us and if we know how to indulge and control it we will be better off. Good job

Well I have been goofing off for the last hour reading all the posts so I had better get to all this work on my desk. I'll check in later.

Have a great OP day!

Jackie
257/163/145
10-10-01
Old 02-10-2003, 09:51 AM   #8  

Default Happy Monday Everyone!

Good morning everyone. Well, only in Texas...it snowed here Saturday morning, not much but enough to stick on the grass and for the kids to play in it a little. Yesterday it was 70 degrees and sunshine. Go figure.

Had a great week-end, we had some friends over for dinner Saturday night and to watch the basketball game (Go Horns!!). Kept it SB legal and it was yummy. I made some chicken and sausage gumbo, used WW flour for the roux and made some brown rice to go with it. Found some WW french bread at Whole Foods and made a spinach/cheese topping for that. Then Joe made a legal cheesecake (not quite as good as yours Deb, but pretty darn close) and had some fresh strawberries on top.

Yesterday, Joe painted the boys bathroom. It is a bright yellow and this week-end I'm going to go out and get some new doo-dads for it. Next week-end, I think we're going to do our bathroom or bedroom. No white walls!!

I guess I better scoot and get to work now.

Have a great day everyone!!!!

Trish
Old 02-10-2003, 09:53 AM   #9  

Good Monday Morning Everyone

Yes, it tis I! Im back and hopefully, in full gear, and in more ways than one!

I just got in from my walk-cool down time. It's been since Friday, Jan. 31st since I did ANY kind of exercise and boy, does it show, it was harder than all heck out there. I had such a desire to go today, nothing was going to stop me, but I can't say it wasn't hard. Not only is it hotter than all heck out there (highs to 85 today and we're about there), but also having had knocked my shin on Saturday on a file box that resulted in not only in some slight bleeding but a real nasty and large raised bruise that hurts, AND TOM showing up 2 days late this morning, I went out! It took me 52:36 to do my 4.5 miles, which isn't all that bad considering...

I am going to the library this morning. There was a sign that there was going to be a yoga class starting today, supposedly, no charge, so I thought I'd go check it out. I've always wanted to try and see if I'd like it but felt intimated that others would be so far ahead unless I started a class where everyone is a beginner. Hoping this one is it, I hate looking and feeling like a fool.

My weekend was basically uneventful. I went out for about 2 hours to some garage sales on Saturday before having to cart Michael downtown. I was SO HAPPY: at the first garage sale I went to. I had lost (or someone stole) one of my hubcaps on my car and really, it looked awful with only 3. I had called some of the used hubcap places and they all want $29 for a single one, highway robbery! WELL, here I drive up and I see a set of 4, in the size I need - they aren't plastic, but metal - bought all 4 of them for a buck, YES, $1.00! Can you believe that?!? Eli took my 3 off and put the new ones on and they look great. Going to put the 3 of mine away in the shed and should I ever lose one of the "new" ones I'll just take them and trade them at the hubcap place for one of my old ones and viola, I'll again have 4 matching ones! Also got one of those Telezappers for $1. Found some clothes for my sisters kids, what a steal, for $4 I got a pair of new shorts, a DNKY longer jean skirt, a pheasant top that's so adorable, another top that is hard to described, a pair of adorable GAP capri pants with rhinestones on it, a black guess dress, a pink other name brand dress with embroidered flowers and the best one of them all, a gorgeous Jessica McClintock dress that she's going to wear to my cousins wedding in August-what a steal! Even found Michael a JANSPORT backpack for next year that's in perfect condition, looks barely used, a whole .50cents. Found a few other things, can't imagine what I could of found if I had been able to stay out there!

Yesterday, ELI was off, but we didn't get out til late, so basically only went to lunch. Really thought we'd end up at El Salam but I think the car only knows to go to one place, so of course, OLE OLE it was. Can't say I was disappointed, the salad dressing was exceptional both Friday and Saturday-exceptional to me is having a ton of spices and very little oil to drain (those who have gone there with me know my routine).

Took my car in on Friday and I have to go back today, brake light is still coming on for some reason. Need to get a major tune up as well but looking to wait as long as possible to do that.

Want to get in a few replies before I have to take my first shower of the day...

ZANNE sounds like you had a good time at DH'S party! I wouldn't worry about those little indiscretions, his big 4-0 only comes around once. I think your planning helped keep you in line moreso than if you hadn't. I think when you can allow yourself these things when the occasion arrives and in knowing it's only once in a blue moon, it's better than to deny yourself. Like you, I don't have any kind of occasions coming up any time soon-thank goodness, but when I do, I'll allow myself something if I truly want it. Oh crap, just remembered this Sunday, lunch with family, hmmmm, I think I will call ahead and see what's being served beforehand!

QUILTER, thanks for getting word out for me on Saturday, I truly appreciated it! Happy I got to talk to you as well Wow, that was a big funeral-sounds like this gentleman was truly loved and will be missed very much. Snow? Did you say snow? Geez, I'm dying of the heat down here!!!!

MONET, did you make the oat bran muffins? There's a mix I got when I was in California that they don't carry here that was wonderful, but I could TRY to make some I guess-not like I don't have probably a few dozen recipes for bran muffins among the 100+ cookbooks I have! Gosh, I wish I could cook like you and Gator-you both always are making interesting and delicious sounding foods!

JACKK, you too sound very busy, and as the wedding draws closer you'll be even moreso. Please, remind me when it is, I've totally forgotten So, what are the plans for the your birthday week?????

TRISH, sounds like you and QUILTER had painting parties this weekend! Sounds like a yummy weekend as well. Hmmm, and why wasn't MY cheescake recipe used??? Hmmm???? Snow for you too, geez, a trip to Miami does sound nice about now, doesn't it? Esp. since I have tons of avocados sitting here! Seriously, I can't get rid of them fast enough, I have so many that rotted and had to be thrown away-4 nice big ones in the kitchen right now, just waiting for a home, or maybe that should be a belly!

LETTY,
As mentioned in my post yesterday, but just in case you didn't see it, this is what I posted: You have Trader Joe's I presume, in your area? If so, they have a whole wheat sourdough I believe. Also, if you can find RUDIS SD BREAD at Whole Foods/Wild Oats in your area, I can get it at mine here in Miami. SD doesn't HAVE to be whole grain, but better if it is, but just look to make sure it doesn't have a bunch of other junk in it, the Rudi's is NOT made with whole grain, it doesn't have to be. If you look at the FOOD INFORMATION BOARD within the SB INFORMATIONAL BOARDS you will find info about SD and why it's considered legal. Try to be patient as your body gets use to having carbs again. Don't get upset if you see a gain, it's not a fat gain, it's just your body adjusting to the SB WOE. Please, feel free to ask any and all questions you may have, we're all happy to throw in our 2 cents worth of advice, whether it be SB or just about anything else. When you get a chance, please, let us know a little more about yourself

MEL, would love to see you more on THIS board Maybe it's that a part of you wants BFL and another part wants SB and it's just hard for your mind to decide which way to go, you want a BFL body but a SB WOE, but why not both? There really hasn't been a day that I wished Michael would have his license, not living here in Miami, not with the drivers down here. He has no time to study for classes, or should I say he has too much studying, he sure doesn't have time to study for a driving test, and I'm surely not pushing it. Talk about the traffic in SOFLA, coming home yesterday we had to take a major detour off I-75 - a plane had made an emergency landing on it, shut down for hours and hours - not only do I have to worry about other drivers, but airplanes too?

HEARTMOM, WOO HOO! A new low?!? You go girl!!! Just look, only 8 pounds more and you'll be in the 100's!!! Keep up the great work!

Well gals, I send the rest of you a big HELLO and hugs all around. I have to get in the shower and get ready and just can't find the time to go much more back on last weeks boards to reply, though I will try to read it, if possible, when I get a minute. I will just try and start anew from here on. Thanks for being so understanding, as usual

Will try my darndest to get on here later, probably when Michael is at guitar if Lauren isn't on here.

Have a wonderful week y'all!!!

{{{{HUGS}}}

Debbie
Old 02-10-2003, 10:01 AM   #10  

This was posted by KATBIRD over on the SB GENERAL BOARD and I wanted to repost it here so everyone can reply to her

Thin person with pcos

I have recently been diagnosed with Insulin Resistance/PCOS. I am at an appropriate weight for my height. I have gained about 8 lbs. since going off of birth control, but that still leaves me in a "normal" range. I have been on SB for 1 week now and I am wondering what changes I could/should make to the diet since I am thin. This is quite a change from my previous diet - but I know I need to make changes, I'm just wondering how to maintain my weight.
Old 02-10-2003, 11:14 AM   #11  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Good morning!

We had an awesome weekend. I kinda.. not kinda, I did go back to my old self and over indulged with all the celebrating and fun times. My son turned 10 yesterday. The nachos were sooooooo good. And the scales agree. The weather is suppose to be the bomb all week. So I'll watch the eats..get moving and drink my water like a good girl...LOL

I'm sorry I haven't been able to address everyone like I would like lately. The kids are doing some different things in school and it's really zapping my computer time. I'm sure things will level out soon. Gotta run they need the computer for some new programs we got yesterday. Trying several things to get the ten year old more motivated in school. And help his retention.

Love,
Crystle
Old 02-10-2003, 11:17 AM   #12  

DEB: I made the oat bran muffins. They are SO easy... I posted the recipe on the recipe quarterly board last week. The recipe makes 24 and they freeze beautifully....

KATBIRD: In my opinion, since you are thin and just want to maintain, add more starchy carbs, but keep to the low glycemic ones. My husband does SB for his cholesterol and triglycerides, but he does not need to lose weight. He exercises regularly too, so getting enough calories into him is a challenge. He eats a lot of lean protein, and uses Designer Whey Protein to make smoothies. For you, I would suggest snacking on nuts. You can keep track of what you are eating using a program like DietPower, or Weight Commander. There is also Fitday.com that allows you to keep a journal on line. After keeping a journal for a week or so, you will know better if you are getting enough calories, or what you need to tweak to maintain your weight, yet keep your insulin levels down. Hope you join us here! Good luck!
Old 02-10-2003, 11:35 AM   #13  
Goddess

Thumbs down Monday Morning!

Hey everyone! I got back from DC a day early and it is great to catch the board on the first day of a new week!

The trip was great! We left about 3:00 Wed afternoon and drove as far as Charlotte. We got into DC about 5:00 Thursday--which turned out to be just in time since it started snowing while we were at dinner--we got 7 inches over night--a rarity for two bama gals!

The conference was interesting, but Sunday's speakers were all repeats from Saturday so we decided to get up early and make the trip home in one day (I am not supposed to have been home until this afternoon).

The really good news is that I was almost 100% op while I was gone! My traveling partner does Atkins so we loaded up the car with nuts, dried apricots, cheese and triscuits for the trip up. We managed to find protein and veggies for every meal--except breakfast (continential--at the conference) so we just skipped breakfast. The one day they provided lunch for us they had huge sandwiches and salads, so I loaded up my plate with salad greens and then used the meat from one of the sandwiches to make a chef salad! The only time I ate off program was yesterday when we stopped in NC for BBQ. I had not one--but two BBQ sandwiches on white bread--and some hushpuppies (ok and some fries). But that's not something I can get here so I decided to enjoy it and not worry about it. Ate OP the rest of the day and so far this morning!

Miss Belle has been unusually sweet this morning--I think she missed me! We've just been all cuddly this morning. Since I'm not supposed to be here, I'm in hiding. I slept in and have been taking it easy this am. I still have to unpack and get some laundry going, but it is nice to be home.

Katbird--In the first SB book are some menus that are excellent for maintaining weight. Since you want to control your blood sugar, I'd just follow the guidelines on what you can and cannot eat and not worry so much about how many starchy carbs you can have. Portions are probably not a problem for you, so eat the amount you would normally eat,just make sure the carbs are "correct:--whole grains, brown rice, sweet potatoes, etc. Just remember that you want to eliminate white flour, potatoes (except for sweet), white rice, corn, and, of course, sugar from your diet. You'll be AMAZED how much better you will feel!

Deb--it sounds like you hit the yeard sale jackpot this weekend! WTG on the hubcaps and the telezapper (I spet $40.00 to buy my DM one for Christmas). Hope you get the car straightened out soon!

Trish--You get rid of those white walls! Sounds like you had a busy weekend!

Jackie--Your weekend sounds busy too. When is the wedding?

Monet--I waved to you as we came through Atlanta yesterday! I promise I'm going to get up that way for a visit.

Kim--Sorry to read about your friend. The funeral sounds like it was a great comfort. I'm glad you were able to go.

Zanne--Those sugar headaches are the worst! There is nothing you can do but wait for the sugar to get out of your system too--you think we'd learn!

OK--Going to put some clothes in the wash and deal with the mail that came while I was gone. Have a good OP day everyone!

Susan
Old 02-10-2003, 11:40 AM   #14  
Goddess

Crystle and Monet were posting while I was--

Crystle--Chips and salso do the WORST number on me! Maybe it is because once I start I cannot stop with those! Just do what you know you need to do today!

Monet--I'm going to look up your oat bran muffin recipe--I've been wanting some muffins!

Susan
Old 02-10-2003, 12:17 PM   #15  

Greetings to all. I haven't been able to get onto the board since Thursday or Friday, I forget now. I will have to go back and take a look at what has been happening. Just wanted to add my salutations to the new week. I am inspired once again and even did my 2 mile WATP tape today. I am going to try to get back to exercising 5 days a week because I know I need it.
Closed Thread