Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-27-2010, 01:52 PM   #1  
I'm Just a Little Crazy

S/C/G: 250/215/170

Height: 5'9"

Default QUICK!! Tell me what to do...

It is 1:48 pm and I haven't yet had lunch. Lunch for me consists of a box of Green Giant Veggies added to a Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer.

So... I had a Cafe Mocha this morning (with Skim Milk, of course) but that was probably a GOOD 200 calories

I had my breakfast of a wrap with 2 eggs and am cheese. I had my snack of goldfish and a cheese stick. But the cafe mocha was quite filling... and I really could just skip lunch and have my afternoon snack of an apple and an oz. of cheddar cheese. I am not really hungry for my whole lunch.

So - do I just eat my lunch and skip my snack, which will make me feel QUITE full or do I for-go lunch, have my snack which will satisfy me and just be sure to load up on the veggies at dinner tonight??
SCraver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:54 PM   #2  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

You could just eat the veggies and skip the steamer? Eat whatever your hungry for.

I usually eat my lunch and skip my afternoon snack if I am not hungry. Then I can add a bit more to dinner if I need more calories.

Last edited by sotypical; 05-27-2010 at 01:55 PM.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:56 PM   #3  
I'm Just a Little Crazy

S/C/G: 250/215/170

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotypical View Post
You could just eat the veggies and skip the steamer? Eat whatever your hungry for.

I usually eat my lunch and skip my afternoon snack if I am not hungry. Then I can add a bit more to dinner if I need more calories.
Hmm... I didn't even think of that. Veggies now... the apple 1 oz of cheese a little later... that actually sounds like it will be perfect for me for the rest of the afternoon!
SCraver is offline   Reply With Quote