Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 05-18-2010, 05:42 PM   #1  
Doughnut

S/C/G: 161.4/158.6/130

Height: 5'5.5"

Default Absolutely awful time

Hello peeps. Sorry I've been away for so long. I have to confess that I haven't tried to catch all that's been going on here but congratulations to all who are doing well and :willpowerdust: to those who aren't.

Well forget my diet plan, my life got totally derailed when a friend of mine was killed in a road accident several weeks ago. She was the younger sister of my best friend but the three of us were close. It's just been truly hideous. Trying to deal with my own grief has been so difficult given that my BF's is so much worse and I feel constantly, totally wretched. So that's where I've been. I feel like I have to try to get back to my "normal" life now of which this website is a part but it's so hard. My BF and her mother are beyond consolation, she was engaged with two young children so he's in bits and there's a police investigation into the driver of the other car and it's just all so totally awful.

I won't be posting for a fair bit yet I wouldn't have thought but I am going to start reading again here to get back into the swing of things I just wanted to pop back and explain to anyone who may have wondered.

See you guys soon.
Doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 06:17 AM   #2  
Grandma on the Go!

S/C/G: 143/127/125

Height: 5'4"

Doughnut - so sorry for you and your friend's lost. When I say I understand I really do. I lost my father the same way and it changed my life. I can feel such pain for the family because now I am a mother and I worry about my own children and grandchildren everyday.
Let me just say that you will learn to live with the saddest but it will always be a part of your memory. Remember to say I love you to your family and friends often.

Yes, you were missed. We do get used to seeing the same names on the website and I always wonder where they are when I don't see them for awhile. Sometimes people just read and don't post. It is good to know that we can reach out and help others across the air waves and that we can find some comfort when we need it.

Sometimes when I really don't feel like posting --- I always feel better when I let it out. I guess that why people pay big bucks to go to therapy - and here we help each other for free.

One day at a time doughnut -
danni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:06 AM   #3  
Ilene the Bean

Doughnut soooo sorry to hear of your loss and I miss your posts too Hang in there ...
Ilene is offline   Reply With Quote