Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 05-13-2010, 08:08 PM   #1  
On a Mission to Mini Me

S/C/G: 284/255.8/170

Height: 5ft 3in

Talking Sticking with it!! 1mile/15min

I just started at a gym on Tuesday and it took me 20min to do a 1/2 mile. Well Yesterday I could only go in the AM, but I woke with a headache so I went back to bed. I felt so guilty the rest of the day. Later in the day I was cruising on my cables ondemand feature and found an exercise menu. There was one video called walk 1 mile. So I figured how hard could it be, you are walking in place in your livingroom. Boy was I mistaken! It was a very brisk walk combined with side steps, knee raises, kicks and arm raises! But the time I was done it was 1 mile in 15min with a 5 min cool down for a total of 20min!! I couldn't go to the gym today either so I did it again. So this is my replacement on days that I cannot make it to the gym. I so can feel it in my butt and thighs already after walking for 3 days in a row. I am used to sitting on my butt all day long Farming on facebook!
This is the longest I have ever stuck with any diet and exercise program!! Diet since 4/25, exercise since Tue. I plan to keep it that way!!
Aydenzmoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 08:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 192/maintaining upper 120's

Height: 5"8.5" 51 yrs

I use Walk Away the Pounds. When availabe I use equipment. I am amazed at the lack of uniformity of them.
Karen925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:03 PM   #3  
On a Mission to Mini Me

S/C/G: 284/255.8/170

Height: 5ft 3in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen925 View Post
I use Walk Away the Pounds. When availabe I use equipment. I am amazed at the lack of uniformity of them.
What do you mean??
Aydenzmoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:15 PM   #4  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Awesome, congrats!!
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 04:57 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 198/180/150ish

Height: 5'5"

Great alternative to the gym! Great job on sticking to it and keep it up!
KayNicole is offline   Reply With Quote